D8 available 97.9%

Hey Folks, back again. Plenty of d8 in stock. Can offer competitive prices for single liters and bulk buys.
Asking $1000/L for singles
Bulk price will be based on quantity, please DM me for more info. Sorry yall, No samples available, KCA COA below.

29 Likes

I’d love to know who you get your cbd from

3 Likes

God damn. King D8 coming thru 1k a liter, KCA lab, low enough thc for making compliant products easily enough. Props haven’t seen one that high from them in cannabinoids.

17 Likes

Can we see better pics?

Holy shit. Nice work

2 Likes

Does the OP get the trophy?

3 Likes

90% d8 .3% d9 and scalable is the Pegasus challenge.
This is still admirable work, but I wanna see the color and pics :relieved:

10 Likes

.03% thc for Pegasus challenge, saw the edit excuse me

Thanks yall. Still working on getting it below .3% this will batch will be great for formulation tho :+1:t3::call_me_hand:t3: Here are some pics

18 Likes

Can uva/uvb/(uvc(throwing uvc in there just because) remediate the d9 to a legal level w/o messing up the d8?

2 Likes

I wonder if you bubbled it in solvent with pure (or close to it) oxygen for a time if you could get it there

Color is darker than normally I see, pH? the stats are fire but I’m used to it being super clear and near colorless, Was it LLEed? Friend asked me that.

2 Likes

When you’ve got a batch that’s compliant, DM me ASAP.

2 Likes

Feel free to DM to discuss

Me too

So this came out of the wiper ?

Very nice color.
Does is further turn purple ? Or has the purple been removed ?

2 Likes

Yes out of the wiper, no purple what so ever

4 Likes

There’s a new wiper king in town…

10 Likes

Am I the only one who finds this post suspect? Like 1k kilos of this grade makes no sense, let alone the color. An experienced chemist and processor would not see such color imo. To top that off, why the heck would he sell MOQs of 1 kilo for 1000? He can easily demand 5kg MOQs at $1500/kg. Oh, and lastly, like any shady hemp company he won’t provide samples. It just doesn’t make sense. It’s ashame the hemp industry standards are so awful. Call me crazy, I just don’t believe it.

1 Like

@YumYam you been here 6 months and your calling out a level 3 slanger who by all outward appearances seems above board, who has been here for multiple years. Lol

27 Likes