D8 available 97.9%

It’s hemp. Lol. What did you expect? Did you expect d8?

2 Likes

but what about artisanal gourmet D8? shouldn’t i be allowed to charge a premium for that?

3 Likes

You’re just an R&D guy remember? We had this brought up about scaling

4 Likes

It’s pretty gross how so many people who started out like “screw pharma, cannabis is medicine for the people” are now in favor of open price gauging when suddenly it’s their dollars on the line…

27 Likes

D8 if anything showed what this country is willing to do when d9 is clearly available.

4 Likes

also my humour is like chlamydia

some get it

7 Likes

If you actually, genuinely believe cannabinoids are good for people, you should welcome the price dropping, because it’s good for the consumer.

14 Likes

I welcome the next wave.

5 Likes

D8 if pure is definitely less detrimental to brain health than D9, with the latter activating COX-2 and all.

XD christ. Skipping straight to brain health with a hypothetical non proven idea. Gonna crack one open cheers.

4 Likes

How about those isomers in that d8? Hows da brain gunna be after that?

4 Likes

download (1)

10 Likes

Nice stuff.

If the only complaint people have is that you’re “undercutting” then you must be doing a magnificent job. I don’t have any involvement in D8 but if I did I probably would be salty too. Great work, seriously. As for everyone else, the bar has been set. If you don’t have anything nice to say then go make a better product than this.

18 Likes

As a person who directs purchasing… This is the right price on a public forum. It’s competitive if you know the current market. Saves people time just playing ball instead of waiting to… Speaking from the experience…

3 Likes

100ml? I hope you aren’t selling your distillate by volume.

You are telling me you wouldn’t provide a 5-10gram sample to ensure a sale?

2 Likes

How many Ls you talking to be worth his bulk time? I’ve had multiple times people asking for 1000 and I’m ready for no commission passing the buck till proof of worth is shown. Single liters don’t seem worth any business to me.

10kgs is what my client wanted. I’m not here to waste peoples time. The person that replied to me isnt even the OP lol

2 Likes

How much can I get for three fiddy?

3 Likes

1000 Liters is asked of me often and I’ve never fulfilled due to fuckery in d8

However they’ve clarified that’s what they want so… I mean… :point_right::point_left: Horse wants more water after you told them it’s d8 water you fucking feed that horse right?

2 Likes