Cutting edge dabs

Curious what people would think cutting edge future of dabs would look like. I actually recently tried blue food colouring in a glass run, cause I thought that would be rad. Blue glass? Strait breaking bad style. Still want to figure that out but food colouring don’t work. Pigment deposits on the steel and that’s pretty much it for that. But yeah curious what people think would be the innovation?

1 Like

So you put food coloring in dabs??? Oh man…. :man_facepalming:t3:

I think cutting edge dabs won’t even need to be heated. You just look at it and it gets you high.

32 Likes

You should understand science a lot better before doing an “experiment”

12 Likes

Me and my friends preparing for Killa’s experimental cannabis bar

7 Likes

Bro that’s what I said first time I dropped the carbon and ran straight hydrogen in my bvv set up!

I’m kidding. Hydrogen is not recommended tbh. Also now curious what people’s opinions of b-81?

We will have snortable d8 isolate. Injectable cbd distillate. Cbg pain patches. We will change the hemp game in 2022

8 Likes

The future of dabs is 100$ wholesale #’s but still 60 a gram retail😉

14 Likes

18 Likes

If someone gives me a red or blue dab I’m pissing in it

we already have hemp derived meth

YES ITS HEMP DERIVED MAKING IT FARM BILL COMPLIANT

4 Likes

the future of dabs is a cleaner and better tasing product, truly hoping in the future operators stop adding stupid shit into extracts to increase “hype” or profit.

grow good flower, make good extracts, smoke, some of us already live in the future.

23 Likes

Have you also tried a little chili pepper for the truly authentic breaking bad callback?

Don’t adulturate your extracts. Literally. DO NOT ADD ANYTHING TO YOUR EXTRACTS, ya nasty as fuck.

“CUTTING EDGE FUTURE DABS”… Idk lets add blue food coloring. That’s futuristic, right? :clown_face:

3 Likes

Honestly, piss on them. They might learn from the insight you spray in their faces.

2 Likes

Imo the future of dabs lays in the lap of geneticists

You want a truly unique extract it starts at the plant

15 Likes

The future of dabs is in my kitchen

I bought the big bottle a while back and the smaller one a few days ago. What we’re going to be seeing in the future is expiration dates on the extracts since the oils oxidize with time

21 Likes

Into a syringe and straight up your dickhole. Fuckin` wave of the future

5 Likes

ah youth… it’s wasted on the young

2 Likes

Extracts made with perfectly cured and trimmed bud.

Topped only by:

Extracts made with 6 star dry sift trichomes only.

When I read the title and a few posts in, I realized it’s not what is added, but rather what’s preprocessed (gently) and has all the chlorophyll-y parts removed.

Cutting edge just means head stash in this case I guess.

1 Like

Cured, sure. But trimmed??

I buck all the large fan leaf off, but trim it? Nah

3 Likes