Cutting a liter?

One of my clients is looking for cheap distillate which i cannot deliver without making no profit. If i transfer half into a different beaker would it be possible with heat and homogenizing To add half thickener or mct oil?

oh lawd help me

16 Likes

yes do 50/50 distillate to canola oil

12 Likes

thanks for the help guys :clap: was just asking a question

1 Like

His clients know as well?

6 Likes

So you are fucking over patients downstream? Not your guy. Donā€™t cut. Period. Sell it for more or donā€™t do this.

13 Likes

That would be up to him to tell them not my problem. If you want to explain if this is possible or not ill gladly appreciate the help regardless explaining the situation.

1 Like

i feel that Your right

1 Like

Not even worth it

1 Like

if you cant make a profit without cutting then sell to someone else

11 Likes

Thank you.

2 Likes

My advice, donā€™t cut it. This market is already messed up, lets not continue to trash this industry. If you canā€™t make a profit you need to rethink your bushiness plan. Figure out your cost of goods and overhead and charge that number, lastly donā€™t let your clients dictate price.Donā€™t continue to dig a hole with your business, its bad all around.

15 Likes

Modern Cannabis: The Race to the Botton
By: The Whole Damn Industry

16 Likes

dont listen to the scaredy cats above me. just add 50% True Terpenes Viscosity and call it a day! This is how dank vapes and mario carts do it! :man_facepalming::joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

Too soon???

20 Likes

I can taste this distillate from here :frowning:

1 Like

More like
ā€œYou can taste the CUT from hereā€

Lol

6 Likes

Hey guys, about to get into the cart game, Iā€™m offering MCT carts, cut with a little bit of disty, just enough that you think ā€œhmm, am I getting high?ā€ just wanted to know, what ratio do you suggest? 90% MCT 10%disty? maybe Iā€™ll just make a 90%MCT 10%TT liquidizer, seems like a nice niche market

8 Likes

mmmmmm cancer carts.

6 Likes

Make sure you use dank vapes, mario carts, or brass knuckle types so the ppl know they are getting a legit cartā€¦I mean fluff packaging with utter garbage.

Sheeple people!

9 Likes

I kinda like the ā€˜supremeā€™ brand carts, makes me feel exclusive

4 Likes