CUT THE CRAP Cart and Pen suppliers POST HERE. SHOW ME UR GOODS

Okay so with the dozen emails I receive every other day about a new cartiegde or new disposable, i am inundated. I want to try them all. However I’ve received 100 pcs of disposable pens that die after 24 hours (and I mean fully dead do not work wasting oil) - these pens looked amazing, but work like crap. I will not mention the company, but they’re now active on here, and my guy will know who I am from this. They are honourable, and have offered to send 100 pcs replacement for free. Time will tell if they work.

I see ccell are releasing all ceramics.
There are over 100 people on alibaba and dhgate selling what look to be the same carts
some of these carts work great. Then the next batch leak leak leak.

SO WHO HAS GOT THE BEST VAPE CARTRIDGES FOR CANNABIS OIL?

SO WHO HAS GOT THE BEST DISPOSABLE VAPE PENS FOR CANNABIS OIL?

I want you to post your pictures, tell me model names, and give me an email address to contact you.

I DO NOT WANT TO TALK TO MIDDLE MEN. I WANT TO TALK TO SALESMAN OF A FACTORY.

Any customers with positive experiences of a brand please let me know also.

Does anyone know how much ccells new ceramic carts will cost?

2 Likes

No responses yet but you guys are on it like a fly on shit when a competitor makes a thread!!!

IF YOU HAVE GOOD PRODUCTS SHOW ME

Hey man this is spam

Bro just go read @qma post history

Since he just asked for “best” he probably means a general purpose vape with the most reliable overall performance and flavor.

He wants smoore products but doesn’t want to pay ccell prices. He won’t find the answer in my post history, he’ll be better off sweet talking @Distributionly

2 Likes

I more just meant your conversations and posts, not your products specifically.

I don’t know how much ccells cost bro - if they’re more money, but are worth it, then its okay

Sorry, didn’t mean to skip ahead. Once you talk to the ccell reps and see their prices you can go and purchase the same hardware sans marketing costs from distributiononly

1 Like

Paying 4€ in europe at the moment for c-cell disposable 5000 pieces orders
They are about 2x your average chineese without any pakaging