Custom stainless lot including film unit in washington

Have a huge lot of new and one time used stainless up for grabs, one set was a full 90gph falling film unit… (60" tube in shells)

and then a bunch of extra elbows and connections that arent available unless custom manufactured. There 4pcs new 48" jacketed columns, a couple dimo d miner bases, two 48" preheating coil for injection…and a few im leaving out im sure

Paid over 17k for everything, would let go for 6k if pucked up in this mos, need to clean room out,running out of space,pickup in washinton state rochester area.

1 Like

Bump… @thesk8nmidget?

Save this lot from the recycling plant this next week!! wed let it all go for 4k, cant save space any longer, our loss your gain!!

1 Like

If its going to the recycler ill save you tge trip and give you 1k

If nobody was interested in it by the end of this week, it just might be yours

Crazy deal suprised nobody needs some odds and ends you cant get on the interweb, let alone the full 90gph film unit lol whats the market coming to guys

4 Likes

Sadly, no one has extra spending cash rn, everyones broke.
Trust me, if i did, i would have snagged this up already

5 Likes

I totally get it, state of the market is def rough atm

I totally would, but I am in east tn and I’m guessing you probably aren’t interested in packing for shipment.

2 Likes

For the 4 I would pack it on a pallet and load it on any carriers truck youd like but youd have to arrange the shipping and pickup, theres a uline center not too far that i could get the pallet or crate from

But def would prefer pickup

1 Like

I’m about 20 min North of you and have a truck. I have no need for it at the moment but could swing by and take a look I f you just need it gone for minimal $$$$.

1 Like

did this sell?