Custom Printed Mylar bags from URGrafix

Hello, Future4200 community!

I’m Jessica Trimm, owner and designer at URGrafix, a design studio based in Puyallup, Washington. Since 2009, we’ve been helping businesses stand out with our custom design solutions.

We understand the importance of brand identity in the cannabis industry, which is why we’re excited to offer an exclusive deal to Future4200 members.

:star2: Special Offer Details :star2:

Product: Custom-designed Mylar Bags
Sizes Available: 4x6, 5x8, or 6x9 inches
Quantity: 10,000 bags
Includes: Custom design, printing, shipping & 3D mockup
Price: $5,000 (just $0.50 per bag!)

This is an incredible opportunity to enhance your cannabis product’s presentation with high-quality, custom-branded mylar bags. Whether you’re looking to refresh your existing packaging or launch a new product, our team at URGrafix is here to bring your vision to life.

Don’t miss out on this special offer! Contact us today to get started.

:e-mail: Email: jess.urgrafix@gmail.com
:telephone_receiver: Phone: 253-259-0483 (text preferred)
:globe_with_meridians: Website: www.urgrafix.com

Let’s create something amazing together!

Jessica Trimm, URGrafix

2 Likes

14 posts were merged into an existing topic: Dead End Threads

(learning this forum - please forgive) :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

3 Likes

recent vape packaging project & mockup…

1 Like

Do the boxes the bags come in have that dirty shenzhen factory smell

Or are they repacked in Washington when they land at the port

2 Likes

Perfect !!and want to share it with my candy making clients who need these professionally designed packages so badly.

1 Like

I looked into your business because I find packaging to be one of the areas of cannabis that’s slightly a one and done and set it and go get it once a brand establishes a logo there’s usually a solid year and a half before any change-up in packaging or logos.

You’ve been in the packaging game for 15 years and you have a solid background in graphic arts and you have several happy clients from not just the US.

You’re not a sucker to the game and you’ve come to the right place to expand your horizons.

Welcome to Future4200 :octopus:

3 Likes

@all let’s give advice on how packaging is in the states we’re in so we can give some advice that helps :octopus:

1 Like

Thank you so much! Yes we have been around for quite a while and we aren’t going anywhere either! We recently branched out to working with a lot of freeze dried candy businesses and mylar bags have been the top seller. I’ll try and learn this platform a little better and format my posts properly. :sweat_smile::sparkling_heart: