Custom Preroll tube and cannabis bag

Do you need to wrap your cannabis flowers and cannabis rolls, We undertake all kinds of customized packaging, if you need customized packaging, you can leave a message to me, I will send you the knife mold drawing design

1 Like

Very very interested in those paper tubes, what’s their price compared to directly printed plastic tubes?

What’s your MOQ and lead times?

Got a website?

4 Likes

Hi friend, Thanks for your kindly message.

Our preroll tube MOQ is 10000pcs, could you pls tell me how many do you need? different quantity have different price .

Sorry, we have no website about package

He wants to test them vs what he already has.

Sample order or MOQ of 1000 quote with a timeframe of expected arrival (if overseas he’d like it to not take forever…)

4 Likes

Same here. Don’t like using plastic. Also don’t need 10k tubes as a test run. And these come custom ? And are they durable enough to keep them safe??

1 Like

Much preferred over plastic!!

2 Likes

Thank you :grinning:

MOQ, price? For customized 110mm paper tube. Estimate is fine

She told me .25 @ 10k

4 Likes

@.@ hell of a moq. Sure hope they have samples. 2500 to try isn’t gonna get any bites.

3 Likes

was that printed? i do 10K a week ill test the quality. right now thats probably like twice the cost of a plastic tube with label, always looking for new packaging.

1 Like

@.@ shit imma start solving this

You guys apparently have paper for paper.

4 Likes

you should see my monthly packaging and labeling budget. compliance is a moneypit! but at least we get sweet looking products.

4 Likes

:laughing: say no more. I’m building packages

1 Like

Yeah that was printed, I dig the paper just because its not plastic and wont sit in a landfill for the next 10k years; when ya move fuckloads of tubes you gotta take the environmental impact into consideration, and imo, it’s better to pay a bit more for packaging just to lessen your impact. Plus green packaging is all the rage amongst the wooks :wink:

5 Likes

Iso: $10hr biodegradable paper roller. $10 of your effort goes back to the trees in fact for every dollar you earn I’ll have 1 seed planted XD

2 Likes

Lol “every tube sold we plant a hemp seed in a national park”

3 Likes

Dont forget the % to the military ;))))))

1 Like

I love that, really do!

XD my lawyer did too.

1 Like