Custom Manufacturing - Tanks, Platforms, Etc.

Hello Everyone -

This is my first post, so I hope that I am doing it correctly. I work for a Custom Manufacturing company that has been in business for almost 50 years.

I am currently in our stainless steel manufacturing division. We build bio-pharm tanks and equipment for some of the largest pharma companies - Pfizer, Lonza, Merck, etc.

We are now moving into this market. We have a full design department, laser cutting, cnc machines, we are ISO and ASME certified as well.

We have years of experience building skidded systems for all sorts of applications. We have several different divisions - electric panel shop, full service electrical, HVAC installation and service, and mechanical including process piping as well.

We are a third party/whitelabel manufacturing company - we own none of our own products, nor do we have a desire to do so. We signed Mutual NDA’s will all of our clients. Your IP is you IP - we do not share it, or keep it.

We currently operate out of a 65k sqft facility, that is dedicated to stainless steel. We also have a 35k sqft for shop across the street that can house carbon steel as well. We have FAT rooms for client visits and can conduct full inspections.

If you or you know of anyone looking for a manufacturing company that is based in the Midwest, can ship nationwide/internationally, is non-union, and can help in research/design, as well as installation - please message me and I can contact you directly. I can send you photos of systems we have built, our company history as well as some information on all of our divisions.

Thank you all very much - and I appreciate this board - I am learning new things all the time!

Have a great day,
-Rob

4 Likes

Just messaged you!

Hi, I have a heater on our distillation machine that malfunctioned. I am looking for someone to fix it asap. Can you please call me 469 740-9603