Custom closed loop, kinda like a falling film but not, it has all of the valves

Who said this was asme labeled? And I see at least 2 prvs on the system.

i saw the prv too. but it has a big label on the front which resembles an asme label

Perspective was thrown off, I thought that was a custom machined elbow on elbow :sweat_smile::octopus: ā€¦ anyways
ā€¦

The asme label is from a older precision machine the evaporator was taken from. I can post a photo of it no problem.

Actually the tent is totally irrelevant of the extractor, I just thought it was a nicer back drop then shelfā€™s for storage hahah

1 Like

Asme label

1 Like

Thatā€™s clearly next level tech, shield your eyes. Ordinary minds donā€™t move fast enough to comprehend.

1 Like

Revolutionary

On a serious note, I do actually think this is a pretty interesting system, that would be fun to runā€¦

3 Likes

Make an offer :wink: itā€™s really fun to run, turning all the valves is incredibly nice to have all the controls centralized and so much actual control over the machine.

id buy it if i dindnt have mine.

Good excuse to make more roomā€¦

I messaged to buy this and ended up buying a lil terp and a bunch of extra stainless, really wish I bought this loop instead. If this doesnā€™t sell by mid summer Iā€™ma grab it for sure.

2 Likes

I never got the dm! What a shame!

1 Like

Bought the lil terp litterally that day so I didnā€™t send my zip. After I crush a few runs on this thing if your loop is still available Iā€™ma grab it. Out of curiosity, what pump are you using to move the liquid solvent?

Ahhh yup, I do remember that.

And sounds good, if itā€™s around letā€™s make it happen!

I use trs-21ā€™s two of them, they are actually rated for liquid transfer.

The trsā€™s get a lot of hate but they are damn good pumps when serviced.

3 Likes

This looks like a really dope set up, is the ā€œfalling filmā€ a jacketed column? Also have any idea what it would cost to get shipped down to SoCal?

1 Like

In a sense it is jacketed, itā€™s a tube and shell condenser.

Iā€™ll send you a pm so we can sort out the shipping!

2 Likes

Holy shit for real? Thatā€™s pretty sick
And that set up is pretty jazzy for the price!!

1 Like

Locked in my deposit! Iā€™m stocked! Sac town here i come!

4 Likes

Grats dude. That loop looks slick. Looks like i am I the market for a tube in shell nowā€¦

3 Likes

Thanks im pretty excited to see it working and in action

1 Like