Current thc biomass prices in CA?(CAT 3)

Will gladly explain
Generally I classify trim as biomass … biomass is what we use to process into crude: concentrates /oil
Sometimes it’s trim , sometimes it’s straight up bucked untrimmed flower that tested extremely low and it doesn’t make sense to spend all that money on trim crews and labor and better unload it to the lab for processing. It’s not last years crop, however I dealt with some extremely old material. Problem with that is it becomes super dry , loses potency overtime and if left I wrong conditions (not temp controlled rooms or frozen ) it’ becomes trash …
Regarding testing
We test our batches several times
Once it’s collected for sale, once it lands at a buyers spot or a hub , once it becomes crude and then in finished product whatever that may be …
some say it’s shit load of money
To me it’s a peace of mind …
I hate trim with all my heart … I Have been in nightmare situations …
it’s a lot of work !!! Collect weight
Load
Deliver
Weight
Record
Test
Etc .,. :slight_smile: but it can be very rewarding

2 Likes

Looking back at this thread and laughing …. Currently selling trim at 25$ per lb for 9% and above :joy:

2 Likes

Cat 3 distillate oil pricing is around $900 - $1200. That’s about right?

1 Like

Hey bro, just being a fly on the wall… I need 2000 to 4000 of cat 3 trim monthly can you point me to the right people. I’m totally legit and want to lock something in place any ideas would be appreciated!

1 Like

Reach out
I can help securing that

Hit me up -951 265 1844

Let me know

Still there 900-1100

Hello,

Are you a purchaser? still working? We are a fully licensed facility in LA are in need of biomass.

Email me if you are still in the business. Welshicorgi5@gmail.com

1 Like

Welcome to the community…

1 Like

Licensed Lab looking to purchase Clean CAT3 Indoor/Dep Trim in SO Cal.
Will pay up to $1.00 Per Percent Point for 10%-14% Total THC. Looking to buy 2 batches of 2,000 LBS. Trim Needs to be in Clear 4 Mil Thick Construction bags of 40lb Bags.
Please minimize water leaf and Sticks/Steams, Sugar trim ideally. We will have Encore or Cali Green do the testing for a Bag & Tag. We are willing to pay for the testing for the first couple runs, then we would like to spilt the testing cost 50/50. Willing to pickup anywhere in CA. All Puchases On Books Only Please. On Going purchase weekly depending on rotation. Please DM if interested. Thank you

1 Like

Hi

We are a licensed lab in SoCal in need of biomass. At the moment…March 2024…we are looking to pay $1.80 per percentage point for THC material.

2 Likes

Fuxk, the struggle is real.

1 Like

Im ready for biomass purchase as well … we are licensed in LA county looking fro 20-4000 monthly intake . The struggle IS REAL !!!

2 Likes