Current Prices of Shatter and BHO products

No that is Shatter, its just has some air bubbles in it. and its fresh out of the oven, still needs more tlc

3 Likes

First filp?

its low and slow, below 90, flip, vac, then again, again, and so on till they look like this. in person they look beautiful

30 Likes

saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaweeeeeeeeeet

1 Like

Also this is what our sugar looks like

18 Likes

Crude 2bucks a gram with dewax

Here in Wa/Or wholesale slabs @3k in other states it can be as high as xx/gram price so its really location based

2 Likes

Let’s do the math on your 4k nug run. Im convinced you’re referring to popcorn nugs.

400 dollar popcorn nugs at 15% = $6 a gram
800 dollar pound at 12% yield = $14 a gram
1100 dollar pound at 15% yield =$16 a gram
1800 dollar ppund at 20% yield = $20 a gram
2400 dollar pound at 25% yield = $21 a gram

1 Like

I buy my sauce at around 10-12/g, im buying from a broker, that buys it from the producer (maybe another broker in between) i know they are each adding a $ when they resell it. So they are getting it for around 8-9/g. If i bought multiple lbs at a time instead of just half or one, u could probably go to the producer and get the 4k rate. Yeah hes probably not running smokable bud in this market were in, youd be stupid to blast smokable atm. They gotta be using smalls, cuz its terpy as hell. Ive seen good indoor hit 4.5k lately, for just the bud, its insane!

I also got locked into my price before the plandemic raised all the prices, i think its 14-15/g for the average joe when buying 1/2lb or more.

First pic is raw. Second pic is with terps spun off and alittle reintroduced. Third pic is completely spun (20min @ 4000rpm)

18 Likes

No way. Double vacuum seal. Wow. This is high tech!

4 Likes

smfh… did someone say something about low hanging fruit??

damn these prices are wild here in Maine shatter is like 4800 a unit for trim run, cured trim sauce/badder can fetch up to 8k, and live resin is around 9600

3 Likes

You must be eating like a king up there with those prices!

5 Likes

Here is our badder in California for 7/g

8 Likes

Wild! We’d get like 20-22/g packaged to a shop for that

1 Like

Wow. I’m not doing myself any favors with bulk wholesale. Mind-blowing.

I sell mine for 3500 a lb. Nug run. I produce 99% of the material I use so running buds isn’t a problem. Im located in Oregon not sure if you wanted location

5 Likes

Ask for more

2 Likes

I try to keep it as fair as I can without sitting on product. 3500 seems to be the sweet spot where its pretty much spoken for by the time its done. I rarely have more than 2 lbs in stock. Honestly Its just a way to keep my costs down because I give a ton away to cancer patients.

13 Likes

Word on that ridiculous price for diamonds. Street connect here in FL was pretty stinky when I asked if there was a price break for bulk diamonds after he quoted me at $75 a g…smdh Consistency is all over the board too.