current price? crude

someone is trying to sell me purged and decarbed bho at 2.25 per gram. i feel this is over priced. thoughts?

1 Like

My experience is Winterized/decarbed crude goes for around 2400-3500 depending if it’s clean or not. Hope that gives you some sort of idea. Good luck!

2 Likes

good price if its winterized

1 Like

not winterized, no CoA. most likely dirty. im thinking more like 1900, 2000.

3 Likes

Why would you buy it without a COA? Will they refund you if tests @ 5%?

3 Likes

most likely 25% fats will come out in winterization. possibilities of low THC %. just seems to me paying over 2k per liter is dumb when one liter is only going to give me a 400g-500g return. so my math is, im going to end up spending 2250 x 2 just to get a liter of distillate, thats 4500 plus the man hours to winterize and distill. and a liter is only going for 5k? 5500 on a good day?

4 Likes

that was my first thought man, i want to see a test. i cant blindly spend 10s of thousands on someone saying “yeah its good”. and i know the system it was ran on, dont know what the biomass looked like though. could have been horse shit and lawn trimmings for all i know.

2 Likes

This is the problem and why it’s better to just buy a L. Saves time and headaches.

1 Like

Shoot, I’m trying to sell my 30kgs crude for 1500 a kg and not getting any movement!! It’s winterized, decarbed and degassed. I’d love 2000… lol

Dm me for details

4 Likes

Get the COA. It’s better to check before you buy.

1 Like

Yeah that’s pretty high for crude imo,at least in the state of jefferson

2 Likes

This is THC crude. Right now CBD crude can be acquired in the $1,200 range.

2 Likes

State of Jefferson you say. :thinking: It’s a local thing…:shushing_face:

1 Like

great info, thank you guys

1 Like

I’ll sell all of my cbd crude for 1000 right now if someone wants it.

is the state of jefferson a thing now? heard about it years ago and was all for it. im northern cali born and raised.

2 Likes

Only if your from Nor Cal.

1 Like

not currently living there but i am from mendo county originally

What is CBD percentage?

55-60 cbd. 1.7 thc