Current CBD Distillate price

I don’t care what you believe.

Prove me wrong my dude.

Full disclosure: I got hella lucky, lol.

2 Likes

Please show me where I said MgO remediates thc? I never said that rofl.

I said columbo labs told me MgO in the flask will make crystal resistant cbd, I never said anything about t free.

Please post where I said that? Because I can go find where I said columbo told me about how Guud makes there crystal resistant cbd using MgO

Never was anything mentioned about t free kid

You’re the ridiculous one here rofl

Trying to charge for an SOP that open source

You sound like that dude last week who wanted to sell his cbn SOP, limit production and get 30% of the cut lol

Ridiculous

My apologies, I just looked at the comment, you did say Guud was using it to make crystal resistant distillate. You also mentioned it isomerizes to delta 10.

@anon93688 told me people use it to remediate THC.

Fact of the matter is, the MgO is most certainly only part of the equation.

I’m so hyped to hear your results lmao

1 Like

You mean a split ? Hahaha charging a split of a end product and charging for my time to make this cannabinoid more accessible doesn’t sound outlandish. Especially when my tek is proprietary and actuall education went into this. Not just getting lucky :four_leaf_clover:

3 Likes

i am a fan for the opensourceness of this forum and others, but also i know nothing is at easy as it seems in this space. If someone wants to sell a SOP and someone wants to but it then i think that is a fair deal. I myself have alot of experience in formulation for eliquid and other products. I have sold some SOPs here recently and my customers are happy. Yes can anyone take cbd and mix with vg/pg add flavor and get a cbd eliquid, but there is away to do it that will last longer and perform better. SO IMO let anyone do what they want if there not hurting anyone else.

3 Likes

Here’s what I got from just distilling with MgO.

Edit: It was all uniformly stacked needle crystals, but, I poked at it to show how white it got.

3 Likes

This is before and after while using 10% MgO …strangely, even though I removed a heavy heads fraction, the CBD % didn’t really change (possible isomerizations/degradation? I’ll ask for unidentified peaks, which they always tell me if there are)…
CBC reduced from 1.88% to 1.02%. CBG went from 3.13% to 2.61%.

Seed crystals formed within the first week, and this mother liquor hadn’t previously crystallized on the shelf over 3-4 months unless agitated.

3 Likes

Did you try the reflux in alcohol at all?

Yes, I refluxed for 1 hour in ethanol (atmospheric conditions) then refluxed for 1 hour at 170-180°C under vacuum. Then proceeded to distill for 3-4 hours.

2 Likes

ROI isn’t low. Farmers still want the price they planted at back in March and that’s not market price right now. So they can hold and watch the price drop or try to find someone to buy at winter/spring 2019 prices.

As of December 2019.

Distillate ~75% $2000 - 2500
T-Free Remediate ~90% $3000 - 3500

2 Likes

80% CBD 1.9 % thc is 1800 - 2000

1 Like

Any t free above like 75% is 3000+

1 Like

EDIT: sorry been a long day, didn’t see t free. What I’m talking about is .2-2% usually.

Just not accurate in my experience. Right now 2500 max for 90% cbd distillate, 2200 max for 75%. These are high range numbers.

Then your selling to horrible people. My associate got a 1000 liter a month for 12 month contract for 2200… lmao your sellin singles for what it took a 8 figure deal to get prices that low. Should really re consider that bud.

Unless your saying hot disti is 2200-2500. Then that’s high range numbers ya.

Otherwise 3000 is the absolute standard right now

1 Like

I’ve heard rumblings out of S. Oregon of sub 2k for TFree with a 10L min.

Same people hit me up every month, have more product, nobody to sell it to.

Prices steady falling

8 Likes

I’ve seen 100 kilo purchase prices of;
T-free @$1.9K (non GMP)
And
CBD Iso @$1.5K (GMP cert. mfg.)
And
CBD Iso @$1.2K (non GMP)

I’m CURRENTLY OFFERING THC REMEDIATION for just $0.50 per gram😎 holla atchya boy!

8 Likes

Well howdy new best friend

2 Likes

Crazy how companies start a 10 million dollar facility with no one to sell it to and end up dumping it at pennies on the dollar then guys like us who drop half a million and have more demand then we can make at 3-3.2k per liter

7 Likes

Point me at these labs. I have 3 contracts of 400 kilos each per month at the 2750-3000 per liter mark. Let’s make some money. I’ll fly out to your facility the next day and have the contracts signed by the end of the week

We just only make like 150L a month. So we need a shit load of material to keep these contracts in our control

4 Likes