Curian ACE40 debut!

:wave: Hi folks! I am excited to announce the new #ACE40 is ready for prime time! My team and I have been working hard to make this a reality and I am proud to see how well it turned out… She is magnificent! Having many years of experience with #centrifuges of all forms and functions, I knew exactly what improvements were required in an extraction 'fuge for my fellow cannabis processors. I understand the increasingly critical role of process efficiency in the wildly fluctuating economy of our Canna-business sectors. We all want rugged machines that will run our heavy demands reliably as the day we installed them, for years to come. You probably know by now, it is a mission of mine to make life easier for the operators; since safe happy workers have more personal freedom to responsibly care for the well-being of others, and thus most often produce safe, consistent medicinal products for consumers. My new design for Curian is truly state-of-the-art, packed with features so deceptively simple, they’ll make you🤦🏽‍♀️ #facepalm :man_facepalming: with groans of glee!:sweat_smile: I personally help every customer with lab/facility process design and training so you can hit the ground running!
Go to www.curians.com to read up & see our new video of the ACE40 in action… or just click below!
Email sales@curians.com for more information!

The video:

21 Likes

Looks great. What’s the base cost?

2 Likes

I believe it is 140k, but you can get a firm quote by emailing sales@curians.com :wink:

2 Likes

what solvent(s) are compatible?

4 Likes

What makes this different than a cup system? Genuinely curious.

I like the retention ring; how is that fastened?

4 Likes

#photon2020

3 Likes

@downtheterphole Alcohol based solvents are compatible, although a custom upgrade of the motor can make it C1D1.

@RockSteady, I have incorporated numerous design elements to eliminate common problems and improve its performance beyond that of other basket centrifuges. The ring, for example, retains the biomass bag, coupling its motion with that of the basket for better agitation, and protecting it from the upward binormal force that can otherwise push the biomass beyond the top edge, causing enormous shear stress on the bag and prematurely wear it out. It also keeps the solvent flowing radially outward, enforcing liquid exit via the shortest possible path while reducing wasteful splatter & evaporation. As for fastening, it will be a much safer dynamic yet solid-state system on the production models, unlike the thumbscrews on this prototype.

…And that’s just the ring you can see, here. You can also see the push-button pneumatic lid operation, as well as the liquid drip guard and chamfered no-mess basin rim and lid sealing gasket, if you look closely. There are over a dozen additional details of thoughtful design and elements of build quality incorporated to improve cannabinoid extraction & solvent reclamation speed & efficiency, temperature depth & retention, machine longevity, control, safety, operator ease & joy of use!

4 Likes

others I can see;

• HMI panel that doesn’t shake with the machine.
  • Removal of undercarriage guards without the use of tools.
  • Reduced number of latches for the operator to deal with.
  • appropriate hight for operator to remove that bag-o-weed.

well done!!

8 Likes