CUP30 Ethanol Extraction System – **For Sale**

Hello members,

My name is Tony G, and I’m with Ocean Grown Labs in Southern California.

Although I’m new to the space, and have been lurking/learning for some time (this space is AMAZING btw), my partner is our resident expert and can answer any questions anybody may have.

We have recently upgraded our production line and we would like to offset some expenses by putting our CUP 30, and Lab Society Automatic Solvent Recovery systems for sale.

We’ve used the equipment for approximately 9 months and they have worked flawlessly for us with NO issue, producing product as advertised. This an excellent opportunity to acquire a fully functional extraction system at a discount from new. The equipment is in good working condition, and is located in Ventura County, in Southern California. We can package the equipment for shipping, and Buyer would be responsible for shipping cost. We can also provide training and SOPs to get you started.

Below, are pictures of the equipment, as well as their respective asking price. Please DM me with inquiries, or you can text message Scott at (805) 469-2644 directly. As It’s difficult to hear in the lab, you can also leave a message. He prefers to return calls during breaks from being in the lab.

Delta Separations CUP30 System - $75k OBO (half off from NEW, and available NOW)

Includes extra bags and hoses. Also includes diaphragm pumps - (Data sheet attached)
CUP-30-Spec-Sheet.pdf (213.9 KB)

Solvent Recovery System - $85k – OBO (currently $129k NEW, and available NOW)

Lab Society 110G - (Data sheet) Can provide training.

Hi I’m interested in your cup 30 and recover system
Could you send me some more information?

I’d like to buy this if it’s still available

DM sent.

Giving this a bump.

Here are a few updates and more details of what’s on offer.

$10,000 - chiller
$2,000 - tilt system
$2,000 - computer system
$3,500 - training

Additionally, we would like to offer a discount on the main component equipment as well.

CUP30 - $68k
LS SRS - $78k

Let us know if you have interest or any questions. You can DM me with any questions and inquiries.