Cup 15's for sale!

We have five Cup 15’s for sale. Both V1 and V2 versions although the V1’s have been serviced by Delta Separations and they upgraded the bearing. We have a few options for the supporting equipment. (chillers, filtration, kegs, ect.) $25k per centrifuge but were open to a package deal price if you’d like all five.

7 Likes

Where are you located?

Have an informational packet on these? I knowna type 6 lab in LA that would buy it dependant on the lenticular filter. Are these filters required to run or can I bypass and filter it thru my own set up? Correct me if I’m wrong but you have to use their lenticular filter to operate and I’ve heard they are a rip off. That being said for the price it may still be picked up

THat’s interesting… there’s no way to just connect different adapters to go to another filter… say, one from NBoler or someone else?

Its just triclamps, right?

1 Like

That’s all I thought it was… if so, you can pretty much use any lenticular filter you would fancy… I’m in the search for the same combo.

1 Like

It’s just a triclamp fitting, you can send the solution out the hose to any filter you want, including a three stage sock or cartridge filter setup

9 Likes

Absolutely no need to use their filter.

If you throw a 1um felt liner in the bowl, you can skip additional filtration entirely…

Edit: so long as your operator actually gets all the cannabis in the basket. Which they don’t always achieve in my experience. Occasionally in a spectacular fashion :shushing_face:

8 Likes

Santa Rosa Ca

@Spizo could you DM me contact information please

Please DM me Contact info if these are still available. Thank you

If u can dm me I’m interested if still available.

These type of posts belong in the following category;

1 Like

looking to buy a chiller that goes with it asap send any contact info i can reach you at. thanks