Cultivation, Processing & Dispensary + Properties FOR SALE

Vertical licenses and the properties they are licensed on for sale. Oklahoma. Includes over 40 acre farm, with processing and cultivation with 35x95 greenhouse, outdoor irrigation, 2 shops (1 with processing for edibles & climate controlled room 30x40)(50x60 steel building with concrete and insulation ready to be built out for processing or indoor grow). Storefront for dispensary is a property with an additional suite next door (3,000sq ft, ADA compliant). All licenses are current and compliant, inspections and fire & safety good to go. $1.9M for everything including cultivation equipment (lights, pots, extra irrigation, filters, etc.) and processing equipment (1,600 lb a day BHO setup, short path distillation, 6” Pope wiped film, winterizing Equipment, etc). Serious inquiries only.

1 Like

:thinking::thinking::thinking: what system is this?

1 Like

1600 lbs is a tanker truck every 10 days… On fresh frozen. Must be an insane system.

Only certified systems I know of having that kind of throughput are the r600 and r800 from illuminated

3 Likes

I would have assumed custom. I didn’t even know companies were building systems that big for BHO.

2 Likes

Custom system- when doing the columns in rotation we were getting through ~224lbs per hour. Strictly speaking about crude and weights on cured material, gonna get different run times and weights on live & frozen products or higher end concentrates. These are metrics we’ve achieved in a 10hr workday with a few hours of downtime factored in with 2 workers. For serious inquiries we can walk them through the workday and train them on safety and workflow to dial in production.