Cultivation Consultant

Whats up everyone? I am in need of a cultivation consultant I can use for Mississippi. We are going to GC the project, we already have the architect on line and some of the needed contractors. Entergy will be installing the 3 phase.

Building is 4000 sq ft, this will be a licensed facility. I have reached out to several consultants but they all start to get aloof once I ask for proof of previous builds, references and previous projects.

3 Likes

What up! I know MS like the back of my hand. And I could help out

6 Likes

I have a couple of contacts for cultivation consultants. I’m sure they would have no problem providing you references and information on previous projects. I will PM you their contact information

1 Like

Idk if he is doing new consults, but If I was to get my pick I would go with @emdub27

5 Likes

What is your:

Budget
Timeline
Goal

1 Like

I have some availability from next month to new year. Can provide prior work and references. Feel free to reach out.

2 Likes

They are working on facility design which is not something we specialize in. Especially not in Mississippi, a climate I’ve never worked in.

Once it’s built, we definitely could optimize the plants.

11 Likes

That right there says volumes about @emdub27 as a consultant!

8 Likes

Shoot me a pm to see how you could help. They have no good GC out there or of course they are looking to green tax

@Pupparoo Actually I spoke with @emdub27 on the phone couple months back. Solid guy but does not do facility design / layout. He was one of the first I reached out to on the forum actually.

@vortal sending you a pm.

Just wanted to make sure I reached back to everyone. Thank you in advance

1 Like