CTS (ChemTech) KDT-6 (KD-6) Distillation System

LD*

The KDT-6 is our upgraded mid-range short path distillation system and is ideal if you are looking to expand your operation for processing Hemp and Cannabis to produce higher purity CBD Oil or THC Oil. This system, along with our KD-10, is the most popular with our customers.

The KDT-6 is installed on a GMP-compliant 304 Stainless Steel welded frame and features a 2 litre heated feed tank and the support plate, with the feed being controlled via a metering pump. The KDT-6 features a heated 316 stainless steel evaporator which is capable of processing 4 litres of feedstock per hour and a 6-position carousel which allows for the collection of the distillate. Like the KDL-6, the KDT-6 is available as a single-stage or two-stage setup, allowing for the production of even higher purity CBD Oil or THC Oil without having to recirculate the distillate back into the feed tank.

The benefit of the KDT-6 over the KDL-6 is the inclusion of a 316 stainless steel evaporator, which doubles the feedstock processing rate from Up to 3 litres to 4 litres per hour, due to the improved heat transfer properties of steel over glass.

1 Like

Hi…how is it better than VTA?

The unit was sold a couple of years ago.

I don’t think that I commented on VTA. VTA is a great company. If I compared the two, my bad.

The one thing is to speak with operators in regards to estimating throughputs.