Crystalizing in a glass reactor (CBD Isolate)

I am currently using several different size RV’s for crystalizing/making isolate. A 20L, 50L, and 100L. I was using a Julabo A45T for these and it worked great. But I am finding that some other chiller options like a Huber CC 505 or Huber CC 902 have the same temp ranges ( or better) with similar KW power at -40. I was wondering if anyone knows if the following setups would provide enough power to do this?

My thought was using the CC 505 on the 20L vessels. But then when jumping to a 50 or 100 L using the CC 902 because of the additional kw capacity. Does anyone know if these would work? Maybe the CC 505 could also work for a 50L? Thoughts in general?

If you have a double jacketed vessel and pull vac on the outer jacket, I’m pretty sure the energy capacity isn’t much of an issue when scaling up. Someone please correct me if I’m wrong, but in that case you’d essentially be creating an insulated glass freezer. Freezers don’t need all that much power since they’re well insulated (think of the size of compressor those 60’ refrigerated truck trailers use). So it would take longer to chill the reactor with a smaller chiller, but you’ll get to -40 just the same as using a larger chiller.

Am I off here?