Crystal Resistant Distillate

:face_with_monocle::popcorn: what makes you say base and not acid

1 Like

A base to create cbc? Tell me more Please :grinning:

1 Like

Acidic conditions tend to degrade to delta 8, basic conditions tend to shift things around to delta 10 and 10a, CBC, and I’ve heard CBL as well. I’ve seen some weird peaks on graphs and were told it was from pH 9+ distillations.

I should note I’m basing this off things I was told, which is why I said probably in the other post. So, considering the overall percentage is somewhat low, I tend to guess isomerization.

6 Likes

They’re making crystal resistant cbd by raising the PH. That’s why they’re making delta 10 is they’re using a base to raise the PH. The reason I know this is because @Deleted taught them that tech and dropped it at the second knowledge sesh in Hollywood when a few of us were there after.

12 Likes

Got any data on the ph going in?
DvBHew4W0AAPw3y

10 Likes

No clue this was all I was told

1 Like

Has anybody tried using ultrasonics to hinder crystallization?

6 Likes

I have a hunch how to make crystal resistant distillate. let me use one of your labs.

6 Likes

Come visit Colorado, I’m here til September. Haha.

2 Likes

I have a Hielscher sonicator, I’ll try it on some distillate I have that is crystallizing and maybe some T-Free too.

4 Likes

It works temporally. Will crystalize over time though

2 Likes

Fucking died laughing at that pic

1 Like

Does anyone have a line on some crystal resistant cbd (t free) distillate aside from GUUD mfgr? PM me please

How long does it last? Long enough to send to my analytical lab and not have it crystallize?