Crystal resistant CBD: Update

I came down with the flu and lost a bunch of R&D time. The THC remediation turned out to be a false positive.

@Kingofthekush420 seems to have some issues with me because according to his message to me, “You can’t shit on somebody and not expect to get shit on back”

No idea what I did to the guy, but, he’s obviously upset with me. He thinks I’m lying in order to sell the SOP, which, I could have done 10 times already if I was trying to trick people.

If someone ELSE could PLEASE put MgO in the flask and run CBD and post their results, we can get all this cleared up. I already had an associate try this as well, and his CBD crashed as soon as he agitated it, no THC reduction either.

King said he’s gonna do it, but, just talks trash every time I post about it…

I’m hoping I can finish everything by the end of next week.

6 Likes

I’ll have some to try with by Monday. I’ll reflux for various lengths of time, distill the product, and send each sample for testing. I can do it to CBD isolate, THC distillate, and “mother liquior” which probably has both.

1 Like

I mean, if it’s causing crystallization that fast could it conceivably be used as a way to speed up isolation? Or was it crystallizing about as quickly as you would normally see?

I’ve seen distillate crash anywhere from 6-48 hours.

Please explain what you mean by this then, because you’re contradicting yourself left and right in every thread you comment in

Maybe you need to start with crude thats not acidic so that the MgO can actually create akaline conditions

1 Like

When you reflux do it in an alcohol please, this will help with the transfer of protons

1 Like

I’m seriously done defending myself.

You’re trying so hard to slander me, you must be threatened. Stop acting like a child.

1 Like