Crumble and sugar tips

Could you tag me as well?

Did post 28 not address your needs?

2 Likes

@stoopidstoner & @Bottomshelfbastard learn how to fish; Search results for '@Dred_pirate dabcat' - Future4200

2 Likes

lol. That’s EXACTLY what I searched, too. There was the only one result :rofl:

1 Like

Pretty old, I’ve long since figured it out but thanks so much for your help @cyclopath I don’t know where the community would be without you. <3

4 Likes

Hey Dred, I enjoy following your responses. Would you please tag me to the thread where you explained this? I tried searching it and couldn’t find it. Thank you. Damn. kept reading and saw you were already asked this a million times. My bad.

2 Likes

is your “final purge” done in the jars?

Yeah.

3 Likes

Right lol

One of my favorite consistencies

2 Likes

Just a drop of water is all it should take.

1 Like

Why wouldn’t u just pour into jars from beginning to keep from having to transfer to jar?

2 Likes

Doesn’t purge well in a jar. Also, can turn into a mess if you overfill.

3 Likes

No

Maybe

Only on Tuesday

Right but he said he moves from a pan to a jar …wouldn’t it be a jar to pyrex pan

2 Likes

this has got to still have quite a bit of butane let in it, right?? anything I get at this consistency is typically still well over 1000ppm n-butane.

Hte…just before pouring-off/separating

You have any experience with hte?

How my hte turns out (shade can vary, mainly referencing consistency), unless it’s trash material.

1 Like

Hey @dreadpirate
Can you like me to the thread ? (Pretend this is in italics). Lol.
@stoned, in a small space like a jar there would be too much overflowing when it muffins up
Gotta use something wide like a Pyrex until the end

1 Like

We are in agreement
:green_heart::facepunch:

2 Likes