Crumble and sugar tips

Hello everyone, thanks in advance for taking the time to read my thread. Ok so I’ve been trying to make crumble and sugar, I’ve tried everything from whipping, foldin, stretching and whipping again. I set my temp at 93.7F and vac at 25hg it muffins and gives me a good stable sponge but when I come back it’s flat and shatters up on. Idk what I’m doing wrong and would appreciate some good advice thanks again.

I tagged you in a thread where I was answering this question

Btw sugar and crumble 2 totally different things and processing

@StoneD ya I know bro, been trying to make these two extracts to try out and I just get a wax or shatter material. Thanks for feed

Sugar is easiest when you can dewax of any form. Fats keep things stable. They are great for shatter and crumbles. Dewaxing is great for badder/budder/waxes/sugar. Thorough dewaxing and polishing of your material is necessary for making excellent diamond structures

Try pulling it like taffy, then place in oven set to 85 and pull a vac to about -20 then next day you may have to pull it again like taffy, then pull full vac,

This was basically useless goop, I started by placing in oven as bubbling oil at 95 pulled full vac, next day it had melted, I pulled it like taffy, muffins it full vac again, next day shatter again, pulled it like taffy dropped temp to 85 and only pulled vac to -20 right before it collapsed cuz the bubbles pop…

This was day 1 I think

Day 2 I believe, the trick is mostly time for it to dry out / set up it’s now soft like a bomb thick cookie, we pulled it like taffy probably 4 maybe 5 different times it eventually started looking like badder then as you pull vac it turns into crumble…