Crumble and sugar tips

When your making this applesauce are you leaving it in the oven under any kind of vac? Also what is you final purging process. Is it simialr to sauce and diamonds? All i know is that looks fire and would like to give it a try.

4 Likes

You and I both Brother!

2 Likes

Niceeeee :fire:

3 Likes

Could you tag me as well?

Did post 28 not address your needs?

2 Likes

@stoopidstoner & @Bottomshelfbastard learn how to fish; Search results for '@Dred_pirate dabcat' - Future4200

2 Likes

lol. That’s EXACTLY what I searched, too. There was the only one result :rofl:

1 Like

Pretty old, I’ve long since figured it out but thanks so much for your help @cyclopath I don’t know where the community would be without you. <3

4 Likes

Hey Dred, I enjoy following your responses. Would you please tag me to the thread where you explained this? I tried searching it and couldn’t find it. Thank you. Damn. kept reading and saw you were already asked this a million times. My bad.

2 Likes

is your “final purge” done in the jars?

Yeah.

3 Likes

Right lol

One of my favorite consistencies

2 Likes

Just a drop of water is all it should take.

1 Like

Why wouldn’t u just pour into jars from beginning to keep from having to transfer to jar?

2 Likes

Doesn’t purge well in a jar. Also, can turn into a mess if you overfill.

3 Likes

No

Maybe

Only on Tuesday

Right but he said he moves from a pan to a jar …wouldn’t it be a jar to pyrex pan

2 Likes

this has got to still have quite a bit of butane let in it, right?? anything I get at this consistency is typically still well over 1000ppm n-butane.