Credit Card Processing for CBD and THC in legal states

Anyone who wants to be able to do credit card processing for CBD and THC in states where it is legal let me know. Working with an amazing company offering competitive rates. Online, B2B and B2C capabilities.

You have to be located in a legal state or selling to customers only in legal states?

CBD can be sold anywhere in USA, and THC can only be sold within the states it is legal in. It is illegal to ship over state lines since it is federally illegal. I hope that helps.

So u will process CC payments for in state online THC sales? Sounds fishy :fish:

OK no problem . Thank for contacting me.

Where are you located?

Processor i work for is Nationwide. i am in NJ personally

Can we get something other than vague ads?

Not trying to be rude. Actively passionate and shopping.

Adept Payments, Square, and a few other options are posted here. Let’s spare us inquiring and get to the meat of the offerings.

Pricing. Value. Perks. Software. %cut. Underwriting.

2 Likes

God I hate to agree with him but he’s right - you’re on a site full of cannabis professionals, some who operate at legitimately at the highest level you can. You’re going to need to be descriptive because we’re the guys who deal with the snake oil salesmen en masse. You see about 25 of these types of advertisements a day on other hemp groups with the same amount of information. Not saying that your service amounts to that of a snake oil salesman but you gotta understand that if you come at us with a lack of info, almost everyone here will assume it’s for a reason and will treat it as such.

1 Like

NO ONE. AND I MEAN NO ONE. Is underwriting a visa/Mastercard/amex account. Not a legitimate account atleast. We can all fucking open holding companies, trusts, lie, bank across boarders, etc. None of it matters, eventually your getting shut down.

4 Likes

This is why I sell digital goods & services.

Totally understand the snake oil perspective and can appreciate wanting to weed out the crap.
Send me your emails I am more than happy to send you the information.
Rates can vary depending on your scores. ( Risk of what kind of business you are conducting) This is a national bank not Visa or MasterCard. They can do online processing, onsite machines almost anything you might need. So if your interested send me your contact info in a personal DM and I’ll send you the deck.Rates they have given out are has high at 5% and as low at 3% based on the risk of your business.Sales Deck Print Final - CBD.pdf (3.9 MB)

Things have changed, Our company can help

Our organization has crafted a group of services that can revolutionize the way cannabis businesses operate.

We’ve developed a groundbreaking solution that enables the legal processing of credit card payments and establishes safe banking mechanisms for these companies, eliminating the need to wait for the cannabis banking act at the federal level.

I want to assure you that this is not a scam; we genuinely have something that can greatly benefit dispensaries, distributors, manufacturers, growers, labs etc…in terms of profitability and safety.

Let me help your cannabis business process payments, keep more of your hard earned dollars and bank safely! Let’s schedule a meeting!

You should talk to moveweight because he has a massive asshole

1 Like

Definitely doing good, if not better. Thanks for the lift up! :pray::call_me_hand:
Hope you’re making six figures on taxes too champ! Can’t get no mortgages on the trap. C’mon now. Don’t be surprised that I’m making paper. I literally retired to play hash guy. MoveWeight will be back when the account is unbanned from talking shit back on haters like you @SubstituteCreature :heart:

Payment processing is a joke right now. Everyone is trapping THCA / synthetics under the CBD guise. Payment processing is back to trusting who you think you know. Brick & mortar has moved to digital atms instead of cc processing. Debit > credit. Online is a shitshow.

2 Likes

Shut up

Or don’t. Its really funny. Drunk as hell in the morning is a good look for you

1 Like

Well someone trusts MC / Vivamu because they been selling hella thca and take all the CCs.

1 Like

It’s who you know. It’s not hard to get multiple payment processors and play whack a mole on getting accounts shut down. Some companies don’t care and want the high risk high reward.

@labdog it’s not hard to get an approval, or even keep one right now.

There’s too many people to catch. Audits are based off keywords and automation crawling your website. Vivimu has been playing the game. Not knocking them for playing the game, just wish they’d care about the consumers and provide accurate education along side.