CRC taste like shit change my mind

User error you mean?

I wouldn’t even give him runoff creds, he’s probably tell you it’s boof or rosin wadddddddduppppppp wadddddddaaaaauppppppppp

3 Likes

If people just properly stored their material … i have ran into last years material stored in good conditions that still had a good nose and terps . It does not taste like shit and i smoked plenty of it . Its just about proper storage also not going over board on remediation . I can agree that anything over remediated generally has a limonene dominant profile

4 Likes

it’s not limonene that I taste in over-remediated product, it’s more of an acidic sour taste

2 Likes

Does he rock a mullet

1 Like

@Concentrated_humbold its been years since i seen any of his videos but im pretty sure he has a mullet type hair do going on . @pdxcanna does is smell like burnt rubber or something weird like that when heated on a nail . I have experienced this from running too warm and too much solvent also from not baking bentonite clays .

The stuff from Dr. Jolly’s just tastes bland and turns sour in the nail really quick, has a good nose to it though. I’ve had other stuff with that vinyl beach ball taste

I’m doing a auction to help with the Cali fire relief fund on @santacruzcannsbisco on ig with them and many others, bet we can get them to live a match forsure!

4 Likes

Who??

Whats his nuts, the jolie olie guy whatever his name is.

2 Likes

Ohhh yeh he’s got the business party thinning hella bad though lol.

Dudes always traveling I see on his ig, never in the same place longer than a week with his dogs

1 Like

Ya that’s what I taste from some stuff I get at the club. Seems acid may be leaching from the media.I think they need to flush their media with solvent before running material through.

@Distillforeal have you ever made crc shatter?

1 Like

Oh god what are the latest fiascos? Haha I’ve been out the loop apparently

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy: I just got back I’ll take a peak to see if it’s still in there

No why does it matter ? I clearly stated I bought some at the club and I’ve smoked it … I have an opinion about the taste. (Isnt that what this thread is about)

1 Like

@Distillforeal crc is going to replace most things in the market in the next 2-5 years. When you want to drink wine do you drink stuff that hasn’t been properly cleaned and filtered, most likely you drink wine that has been through the proper steps and procedures to clean it up. The processes for cleaning wine is very similar to us using crc. Crc is a refinement technique to offer the cleanest product for the consumer. With crc being new and everyone trying to jump in on the bandwagon you are going to have various qualities of product as their procedures are fine tuned. As for funny tasting products i think can mostly be attributed to not dewaxing and just bleaching the fats and lipids and also more of the fragment and Voltile terps evaporate off. Leaving behind more heavier harsher tasting terps.

4 Likes

If crc is the future why dont clubs carry crc products anymore. 9 months ago it was in the stores now. Practically no store sells crc in norcal.

It’s all over in WA…

4 Likes

How are you determining that?

Using less media removes less color. One can CRC to a light amber rather than white or clear.

Unless you’re seeing “no CRC” on the labels, it’s not clear to me how you can tell appropriately CRC’ed material from any other production method.

7 Likes