CRC taste like shit change my mind

Really? Thats funny, you typically don’t see a lot of chlorophyll in an extract made with a nonpolar solvent. I wonder why they stuck with the name?

1 Like

Because open source steel isn’t all that awesome…

There new extractor is 80k and it’s a joke of a system.

They just don’t understand the needs or wants of the extract artist. Selling undersized collections, solvent tanks, and material columns.

4 Likes

Exactly what i was gonna say, cause it open source steel. The video is pretty funny for that ridiculously over priced machine

I could build a better extractor from parts at glacier tanks and have @3PCertz certify it for much cheaper…

3 Likes

All this coming from a guy currently running a bastardized OSS system

:man_facepalming:t2:

It works like a dream after we dumped 8k into

6 Likes

I was killing it with just a buchner funnel in my moms backyard back then. No expensive loop yet. I believe i was the only one doing it in a buchner funnel using butane so i got a first hand look at what the adsorbents were doing visually. I think that allowed me to get ahead a bit before diving into customizing the process. @Soxhlet and @Indofab learned it from the tips i was dropping in the bho scam thread. Once indofab figured it out he started a new thread. If indofab had just shared in the same thread it would be much easier for starters. Theres a bunch of good info on the original thread and i was telling everyone about clays rather than silica and carbon in the mix there.

Haggard found me here and was ok with me sharing.

Og on the other hand felt very intimidated and spread lies about using bleach and even payed snoop dog to give him a shout out https://www.instagram.com/p/BwuwizXn5-L/?igshid=199mny33kkcz3

9 Likes

I’m loling about the snoop shout out. Wtf dude.

LOL

“If uncle snoop shouts me out people will think I’m way legit”

6 Likes

Neither of those dudes liked me. If they would have carried themselves they way you do, I wouldn’t have wanted to get under their skin.

I still don’t think haggard was doing it for as long as he says.

5 Likes

:joy:

6 Likes

To be fair we gave away our version of making clear bho, we called it the C.R.C tek.
At this point you still wanted hella money for the tek, and woulden’t share the info.
Only after the thread was made did you actually start discussing what you were doing.
To boot our method was far safer than the open buchner funnel thing.
So naturally we thought it deserved its own thread.

6 Likes

Looks like washed diamonds in cold trap terps to me

1 Like

That’s what they are.

@j12 been doing this constantly. He is a Jedi and deserves mad props for his products but why not just be honest and say exactly what it is instead of trying to make people thinks its something its not.
Most look like reX diamonds too.

1 Like

For the water clear. The diamonds are ReX or you can get there with W1 or B80, but the terps arnt just a cold trap. For the real good ones they require a little finesse.

5 Likes

To be fair Indofab made the thread which was compiled of tips i gave away for free. Once i said the word adsorbents it was only a matter of time really. Youre right tho as its your version of crc.

When i said i wanted 1m i said with a meme which was more for making fun of what og wanted. This is all i asked for. Glad someone took me up on that offer.

4 Likes

Why argue friends???

12 Likes

Not arguing, just stating points. As cool as a cucumber over here!

4 Likes

:100: x a billion

5 Likes

In Spanish chorro is slang for diarrhea so your typo kinda makes sense. Chorrofilter

5 Likes

When haggard first posted those clear slabs we had just run the same material. The grower gave me some and him some to run and see the difference. Mine came out super good yellow color and super terpy. The growers trimmers said mine tasted better but everyone was tripping out on his color. When I saw his I immediately knew he was filtering it through some media. I was brainstorming on how he did it then like a month later the crc thread popped up. Haha thanks for leveling the playing field @Indofab. And also got the contract back after he went to jail lol

12 Likes