Crc slab prices

So we have these beautiful slabs popping out the oven left and right now days thanks to some of the mentors on this forum… so what’s the price you are letting them go for? Me I’m doing the same price as before 20 a g… or 500 zip local… slabs are moving way faster. Gerber tek sells before it comes out the oven it seems like… thinking the price may actually go back up a bit… what are yall thoughts on this? What kinda numbers are you asking for the clean…

2 Likes

In my neck of the woods units sell for 3400 for gold
I say 4450 is fair in my parts

2 Likes

I think you should be ready for when there is a flood of 2500 packs that look just like your pic.

5 Likes

The 2500 is already here but you can’t see thru it. It’s usually fatty butane slabs…

2 Likes

And agreed… winter is comming…

7 Likes

Im the highest prices i know of in the bm in Alaska. Im at 800 to 900 a zip for shatter. 1200 for applesauce and 1400 for dimonds

11 Likes

Damn Sonic ur killing it! lemme give u my slabs for u to sell lol

7 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Damn I miss those days. Being in WA and running for the recreational cannabis market you are lucky to get over $10 a gram wholesale. Because of the excise tax the average shop has a 3x markup from wholesale price. Your $20 gram just became $60 on the retail shelf.

6 Likes

Im doing $30g☝, but im working with small quantity at a time

1 Like

Yep, story of my life…

1 Like

I was moving plain old shatter at 18 to 2k a unit. Somemtimes 16. Remediated slabs I asked for 2.5 and no one tried to haggle it and nothing sits around any more. I’d like to see 2.8 to 3k again

4 Likes

Instagram.html (142.8 KB)
This is on our bathroom wall

6 Likes

Lolol

1 Like

Canada going at 65$ wholesale 140$/G retail for Clear sauce.

3 Likes