Crc methods

if i have a 1 micron cintered mesh screen do i need to use filter paper between the different medias or just under the blend of media or are they even necessary with such a fine filter screen all together? also is it better to use inline or better to just run through if necessary remediation is called for? i have taken some dark i made and put it back in melted it a bit with my heater chiller and use nitrogen to push it through the crc column till it came out a nice color with b80 and activated alumina just not sure if im losing any yeild for material runs of quality that wouldnt really need it other than to make clear

Use DE or filter paper to prevent fines from passing through

Hopefully I can finish this today. I hope it will help guide ppl to their end goal. I will try to fit as much info in there as possible

https://www.gochemtek.com/ask-waxplug

3 Likes

that shits awesome dude is it cuz you need more time that some of the topics keep sending me back too the beginning ?

1 Like

Yes I have to continue fleshing out the story line. I can do pics video or text so it will be receiving updates as I create the content. I’ll be making a media based consultlator and a hardware based consultlator

dope im snowed in here in tahoe so no blasting till i can get out of my house but ill order my media from you for the help your cite is being put together nicely

2 Likes

Let me know when you do I’ll send some samples of other medias as well for you to try with that order

1 Like

will do man thanks and sorry for the late reply i got raided and my new loop wont be here for another week so ill be ordering shortly after it arrives