Crc media purposes

So go through the posts, find the information, and articulate into your post… I understand what you asking, and wanting… BUT you’re asking people to re-enter information that’s already been posted literally 1,000’s of times… It would be awesome if you were to collect, and collate as much information as you come across, but nobody will get upset if you don’t do it because all they have to do is invest in some reading, and they’ll find the info.

8 Likes

Hey, that’s what I did.

And tried a bunch of different media’s, methods etc…

That said, I didn’t do nearly as much work as the crc founding fathers. I just had to “sort through thousands of posts…”

10 Likes

Not trying to be a grammar Nazi but it’s terpenes. Not terpines

5 Likes

Fixed it. Thanks. I hate bad spellin’. :grin:

1 Like

Lol good luck here

8 Likes

Here you go because you’re too lazy.

6 Likes

Damn I all for helping and giving out spoons. But this is just wild. Dude if your too busy/lazy to read through for a couple hrs then how important is this to you??? Especially because it will only help YOU step your game up.

6 Likes

This is a thing I’ve seen numerous times by these types of posters. They want someone to sit here and gather all of that info, take the time out to type it all up in a legible manner for everyone, but complain about having to do research…

YOU WANT THE EASY WAY, PAY UP.

8 Likes

This

I have spent days reading on here. Lol

6 Likes

Because of the inherent dangers associated with closed loop hydrocarbon systems…you NEED to do the reading and understand the material. Most people shouldn’t be operating these rigs…most people are idiots. If you aren’t motivated to read, I very much doubt your motivated to operate a closed loop in a safe manner.

9 Likes

really hoping @CuriousFurious fleshes out his description of the IGNITION event he suffered during pour out the other day. the part that gets me is that they discussed “woah, that looks like static build up” right before it went (and I don’t understand how the operator knew what it looked like…)

Dealing with static electricity... MAJOR NO NO

Edit: spoiler…no discussion of the actual ignition yet. just dancing around the subject of static.

5 Likes

I also have no idea how they would see “static build up” during a pour out. Unless they were referring to a specific material close by?

Or his hair looked like this

8 Likes

Hey @cyclopath remember that anti static gun @SkyHighLer wrote about on icmag? Ever try one?

4 Likes

@Eeeugene

The link below tells you just about everything you need to know about Media Bros CRX & CRY and there is also a link for a free sample if you haven’t tried it already.

https://future4200.com/t/free-color-remediation-media-sample/93232

Feel free to DM me if you have any questions after looking over the thread.

2 Likes

Said the pour was acting that way…if my understanding is correct.

@The_Lone_Stiller, not in this application.

3 Likes

Interesting. Being liquid the atoms are able to move freely, so I suppose you may be able to see the charge take place depending on the solution. No clue what that would look like.

3 Likes

Would you mind pointing me at the reference material you got that excerpt from?

1 Like
4 Likes

That’s too bad… I was hoping they were going to expand on that topic a lot more than that :joy:

Thank you all the same. Time for some digging!

1 Like

Ahhh I see the boomers have discovered the thread. Lmao. Yes, it would be nice to sit and read all day, unfortunately some of us have other things to do. That’s why forums were made, so people can share knowledge and information QUICKLY and easily. Not so people can be pricks and say: “Look it up yourself hurr derrrrrr”. Just because you went through something the “hard way” doesn’t mean everyone else has to. You shouldn’t have to build a model T from the ground up just to work on a Honda. :+1:

2 Likes