Crc diamonds hot jar tek

Also how much oil do you put per jar?

My relative humidity is around 10-20% the majority of the time so i havent had to try to bake the B80 .Normally i fit 50-100g in each jar the less residual solvent the more you can normally fit per jar .

2 Likes

You’re a god dang wizard

4 Likes

Made this buy mistake 2 weeks ago. Almost exact same way. Was going for diamonds. Let to much solvent evaporate before capping. Dry matieral non crc

5 Likes

In my experience doesn’t have to be CRC to do this. I switched to pure propane so I haven’t done this in a while but it is one of the fastest methods. Never open the lid until the jar is room temp or colder. Some terps will turn to vapor, get trapped, then recondense once cool again. I always wanna some my jars and have to resist. Nice pics guys Id smoke that :ok_hand: you’re lucky to be able to get dry material that has thca not thc. Slim pickings here in Denver, when you’re not vertically integrated.

8 Likes

I have a design for a diamond miner very cost effective & super efficient I’ll disperse the design for the right amount patent pending :metal:t3:

5 Likes

I understand if your in a licensed facility but jars are better to make diamonds then miners any day.

17 Likes

Why is that

i have my theories on why, but just from doing lots of experiments i have consistently had better results in jars over miners. i have made great stones in miners, but have much more consistent results using jars. also you can fit way more jars in an oven then miners so that kinda limits you.

13 Likes

Great info! Gonna try this soon very very soon. Anyone tried it a tad bit wetter in a miner??? Jars are a no go at work, but the miner is pressure rated! But at home I like jars. This was my first try recently with the strong sauce tek… I just caped it and left it, not quite jelly but more like “orange juice”

2 Likes

This is jar tek but wayyyyyy more meticulous for your growth.

It will work just fine

let’s see the results

1 Like

I’ll be filling mine this coming process run. Don’t have pics from any of them filled. But the science behind my design is tried & true. It’s a mod from a thread in the otss tek thread. Can be applicated to any size jar. I’ll do the build for way low shipping on me. Includes 5 mods for application.

I use a pressure system modified to the jar to release a or “burp” when the solvent is to its relief point. Garunteed you’ll never bust a lid or ring or jar for that matter. I can even etch the jar for added nucleation effect.

yeah i did all those things on the miner i put together as well and saw no benifit over jars. if your busting off lids your leaving to much tane in there to begin with and size has something to do with your outcome. put a swagelok quick connect on the miner and you can release pressure whenever you wish. jars are still better unless your doing small runs or your required to use a miner

5 Likes

This can be applicated to any size run, & releases the gas off the same way as it would for regular jar tek, but more controlled. Safer I.e even a run that has minimal ppm under the wrong conditions or if you’re scared you may not have it cold enough & you notice you buckle a lid from volatiles gassing off, this will allow you to grow whatever size faucet you desire with max control.

Completely allows the seal & forget so you have. I worry even in oven.

growing diamons warm is always better over cold. that cold tech step isn’t great and haven’t seen very good results using it compared to warm

10 Likes

So youre not cold crashing then?

1 Like