Crc diamonds hot jar tek

Wow. Great explanation. I’m gonna give that a ho for sure. Also need to dial in the dewax apparently. Today was the second test run and it seemed to go well. CRC was kinda a flop. I think it was mostly that the solution was too cold when filtered.

On another note this tek gets me sugar wax in less than a week. Fucking solid!! Thanks again for everyone and their input.

I’m running commercially as well @clouds and I think we have come to the conclusion that jar tek is just too slow of a turn around time for it to be profitable. Terp sugar is really the best of both world. Great look, superior taste and all the desired effect of “diamonds with sauce”

8 Likes

5hrs after going in the jar.

15 Likes

This is some elite level diamond making J12! Got any tips for me? I’ve only made 2 attempts at diamonds so far and ended up with sugar both times.

2 Likes

yeah if your trying to make good faceted diamonds don’t use this tek

18 Likes

How much longer should I leave it grow?
It’s been growing for 3 days so far

2 Likes

This comes to mind…

37 Likes

Hahahaha True dat.

1 Like

Let it go until it stops growing

3 Likes

Bah! It looks so delicious though :weary:

I guess I have enough headstash to wait a few more days, I just remember reading 3 days or more is overkill and it was only off of 8 ounces of material

Hey man if it looks done pull it. I’m about to do the same with a jar I’ve got that’s been going 3 days. Any extra thca will chunk up in the terps. All fine with me!

1 Like

I’ll give it till the end of the day. If I don’t see any increase in crystals I’m poppin the seal.
I’ll probably try and crash the sauce I pour off for another day or two. Then vacuum the works

2 Likes

This tech is #3, Cheap and fast.

7 Likes

most people think its good also.
Atleast everyone i dabbed out.
Ya its small rocks but thats fine. I gotta break up big ones to the same size anyway.

2 Likes

I agree, it will not grow large stones though. It’s for fast, small sugar. Next step would be getting them to the sea salt size which I believe is perfect for retail.

8 Likes

I def get sea salt size using this tek.

21 Likes

That’s the perfect size. :100:

4 Likes

Id be very happy with that outcome, good work @Slabby!

2 Likes

Leave a little extra residual solvent and it should chunk out decently . I get sea salt sized pieces no problem. Less residual solvent = faster crystallization. Leave a little extra solvent and do the process a little more slow and it should work great ! Try recovering to 0 psi instead of -5. I accidentally left some jars at 120 over night on old material and was very happy with the results . Lol i fell asleep early and woke up to amazing results in about 12 hours .

7 Likes

@Slabby have you tried to seed yet ? You will be very happy once you do lol i promise

Not yet