Craft Age Cured Cannabis Derived Terpenes For Sale

Not your average CDTS here 4200 gang! I’ve been working hard for years to dial in my unique Age Curing Technique to truly express these super unique smells and flavors! we only harvest a few lbs of Flowers from each cycle which means my supply is very limited but I promise you wont be disappointed! Everything is made from distilled BHO HTE and then put through my special curing process for a minimum of 6 months before being made available.

These are without a doubt a must have for the true Cannabis Connoisseur

PRICE:
50$ PER ML
10 ML MIX & MATCH for 400$
5 ML Random sample pack 200$

• SHIPPING COST

Strain: Skunk Candy 7% recommended strength
Bottled: July 7th 2022
Stock: 15 ML
profile: Hazy fart candy.

Strain: Lemon Tart 5% recommended strength
Bottled: Aug 3rd 2022
Stock: 29 ML
Profile: Sweet lemon cream.

Strain: Cherry Octane 5% recommended strength
Bottled: May 5th 2022
Stock: 31 ML
Profile: Cherry jet fuel

Strain: Chem-Bru-Le 5% recommended strength
Bottled: October 13th 2022
Stock: 23 ML
Profile: Creamy gas breading

Strain:Sour Guava 5% recommended strength
Bottled: December 13th 2022
Stock: 16 ML
Profile: Tart guava haze.

Strain: Purple Bubble Gum 7% recommended strength
Bottled: April 2 2022
Stock: 23 ML
Profile: Earthy gas candy

Strain: Pink Diablo 5% recommended strength
Bottled: July 24 2022
Stock: 31 ML
Profile: Funky berry petrol haze.

Strain: Wafflecaine 6% recommended strength
Bottled: October 30th 2022
Stock:19 ML
Profile: Kushy baked good spice

Strain: Sherb Lime Pie
Bottled: June 18th 2022
Stock: 13 ML
Profile: Creamy lime pie crust

4 Likes

Nvm dumbass didn’t read stock. Best wishes

2 Likes

some of those for metioned terps

2 Likes

Make make tons of terpenes in this way. Never seen them get better with age. What way does it get better? Any analytics on what change could be happening over time?

4 Likes

It s a thingy thou
Was never able to compare the before and after but these where very good at the time for hemp derived

8 Likes

I’ll give it a go and report back. Though I do have some sitting in about 38 degrees that I periodically warm up and smell and they still smell amazing but they also smell amazing fresh so I’m not sure they have gotten better. Is 38 too cold?

This Has me interested too :thinking: I keep my terps at 40F in a fridge and notice hardly any changes, but did once find some old ML vials that went through a winter cylce in my car trunk that REALLY affected the profile, I know that some Ester compounds are formed by the degradation of certain terps and have always been very interested in how to promote Hashishene production from hashish curing techniques so I wonder if OP is utilizing heat cycles or consistent temp to encurage secondary compunds to be formed :thinking:

7 Likes

I still have some of these Swiss terps
So around 8 years since extraction and that went treu his whole curing process of 5 years can send a sample to read if you wish once back in NL

3 Likes

Do they smell like other clear BHO terps or is there something special about them. Sounds cool, gonna take a couple liters and see how long I can cure them before I need them and see if there is anything significant about the change. Unfortunately I don’t think it’s terps that make them smell good normally so I doubt analytics will give us much information as my lab doesn’t really offer flavonoids or VSCs which is what I believe makes them smell so damn good.

7 Likes

Im really curious to hear more back on the cured terps. Please update us!

1 Like

Your curing 31ml of terps in a 850ml jar? Are u using anything besides natural air for head space?

2 Likes

There is no such thing as craft aged terpenes. That is one of the compiled buzz word confusion sales pitches.

There are only terpenes.
The better they are refined and isolated In their profiles and kept in cold storage the longer they will last.
The sloppier they were refined and longer they are stored the more slight note shifting you get, mostly lack of nose but this takes a while.

There is zero magic or mystery to terpene chemical compounds. Other than collecting them in numerous ways with a focus on purification and isolation of unwanted compounds like water for instance.

I believe anyone who says “craft terpenes” is just saying it’s mediocre and unwilling to admit it was amateur hour during the collection process.

I also think anyone pushing “aged” isolated compounds like say terpenes, is just pushing a buzzword instead of saying, “hey my terps might be not as pungent and aromatic as they were when I made them”.

2 Likes

lmao tell us you make bunk terps without actually telling us :man_facepalming::rofl:
Plenty more than just terpenes that make up the aromatic compounds in high Quality
CDTs “Conner” including flavonoids, VSC and hydrocarbon/alcohol Esters :man_facepalming:

2 Likes

It s not often that I want to set records straight but your wrong
Terpenes are pretty vulnerable molecules and change in composition deu to external effects either oxidation
Uv or else
This is one of the holy grails of mine
Hasj has a taste you can not duplicate
That easy the fresh plant extract is completely different than the old aged hasj
In the hasj I do r and d on it s UV sun light that makes the biggest diffrance
And I would suggest you try it with a
Sanatizing UV light 24 hours after your terps smell completely different
Not well cooled you ll loose a shit load
Of those terps so make sure to test under circumstances that do not manipulate the volume of your terps
Several terps known become sequestered terps and other compounds flavonoids as well change to different compounds
God I wish this forum member who s name doesn’t come up would chime in for he KNOWS
But he will and I ll edit if I remember

7 Likes

This is where you are wrong. There is nothing isolated about the clear volatiles you get in this way and there is a lot more to it than just terps that make it smell special. That’s why it smells nothing like botanical terps that are made from combining isolated terps.

6 Likes

I agree uv has a use however I’m talking about the chemical compounds present. Even if you are “treating” the terpenes with uv, that won’t “age” them by consequence, aging with time doesn’t make it better. My three cents.

Both me and @Dukejohnson said the same thing but we are keeping them cold to preserve them not cure them, so now im wondering If OP has got something hes doing thats worth me figuring out or if its not worth the squeeze, @Roguelab id love to test a sample of your Switzerland terps to see whats in them! @TheGreenGoblin1225 do you have any of the same terps above that arnt cured that could be compared to see the difference?

4 Likes

Send a adress

3 Likes

@dukejohnson they tend to have a more complex hash-funk aroma to it than fresh C.D.T’s
I think my curing process helps the V.S.C’s truly express themselves.

@Thetetraguy Those are 100 ml jars not 850 ml jars I displace all the oxygen with inert gas.

@GimmeDaJuice send me a dm lets chat!

@Lightbulb we are more focused on the super volatile’s like v.s.c’s and flavanoid’s than isolating pure terpenes which makes a higher quality product.

@TheWillBilly These are definatly worth checking out, if you want to buy a sample to test, i’ll make sure you have a before and after id love to see the results if you do.

2 Likes

That’s literally what I’m talking about. Where did you get the idea I was talking about individual isolates of terps.