Could the upcoming Fed Central Bank Digital Currency eliminate medical marijuana?

Just wait, the clowns in charge have looked the other way for everything crazy.
Remember the firings of white house staffers testing positive for weed. It’s legal in DC but still fired.

Control of your life with this can shut down any types of purchases the gobernment deems wrong, or against their narrative or political winds.

Weed is one.

This currency collapse s upon us. Nothing any of us can do. We will be controlled in any and every purchase. Guns, weed, ammo, red meat, political donations, chairity to any group spreading disinformation like the health aspects of mmp.

https://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message5163316/pg1

So easily they can ban the states rights to vote for legal and medical marijuana. Let that sink in….

Your thoughts?

1 Like

Your assessment is that adoption of a digital currency is going to stop consumers from buying weed (both med and rec) at dispensaries? Or that dispensaries will not be able to accept this new digital currency as payment?

I mean cash is the usual way I’ve seen as payment at dispos but I’ve also used credit card. This was in an OR rec dispo.

1 Like

CBDC means the end of cash, bm will be barter of some kind…

This is a federal “coin”. With mmj illegal at the federal level your transaction won’t process.

Another way to rule

They might make a fed coin, but that doesn’t mean cash won’t be around still Imo.

If it does, then I guess we all better get to jerking.

2 Likes

Guns, ammo, food, water, food crops, drugs, and other physical assets and tools are king and will always be king.

Hell even trading drugs to get your food is more stable then this shit that fed is trying to push. They basically admitted USD is done.

There will be cash in the system for a while. The Government ( mostly intelligence agencies) needs it to operate off the books.

If they did get rid of cash gold and silver will always be good mediums of exchange.

1 Like