Could terpenes be a waste product?

yes. Any marijuana extract is illegal regardless of what it is, or its thc content. You cannot legally make a hemp product from marijuana, so even if you reduce thc, its still illegal.

1 Like

soā€¦ if you pay @Dirteagle to haul away your spent biomass, the product he makes is illegal?

(what are you doing with it @Dirteagle?!?)

4 Likes

well, as far as i understand the law, that would be correct

Labeling terps as HTE is far from ā€œmanipulatingā€ Metrc. Thatā€™s doing exactly what itā€™s asking lol.

The state of Cali transfered(or is still doing so)like 60-70 detectives to cannabis enforcement a proposition by the BCC and Newsome. If you are backdooring or doing anything in front of cameras mandated by the stateā€¦ be smartā€¦

That being said if you are an extractor/at a lab you can bring in powders freely; powders look a lot like isolateā€¦ A Liter of prop 64 cbd isolate sells for 10k.
Iā€™m sure you can piece the rest.

1 Like

Are you gonna label a sample thatā€™s in your lab from a shit vendor like TT when we were all using them as hte or as terps? Donā€™t think of it as the same exact thing, keif & dry sift arenā€™t nor bubble hash. Flower rosin is different that hash rosin is it not? Everything has a complexity to how you enter it, do it the right way & you will be able to use more than one by product for many things.

If you have lipids worth saving, are you gonna trash them or use them for balm/ lotion / topical applications/ chapstick.

Holy fuck why am I not selling cbd in Cali recā€‹:joy::joy::joy: that shits 350 a key in Vegas :joy::joy::joy::joy:

Technically itā€™s hazardous waste. We dispose of it properly in accordance with all laws and regulations.

I should mention that our process can take waste hemp or waste marijuana and that our finished products are legal.

1 Like