Could anyone help me hunt down Starburst OG?

2 Likes

Im always off topic somewhat. But I saw a local job I shoud apply for. Its lots of jobs ffor some plant company but they seem to have entry level jobs coating seeds or even working in the tissue culture lab. I know Im capable of this job but no experience in labs or a degree.-https://www.indeed.com/jobs?q=tissue%20culture&l=Streamwood%2C%20IL&start=10&vjk=5e8f87a9c1b4c3cb

3 Likes

Actually it’s HpLVd

6 Likes

We use someone that does node culture for around $500

Meristem TC is more expensive and takes longer. It is my understanding meristem regen should “clean out more” then typical node culture. However node culture still has a high probability of cleaning out contaminants.

3 Likes

Holy shit. $500 per culture? That gets you how many explants?

Tissue culture is on my bucket list of skills and it just jumped higher. Especially synthetic seed tech.

3 Likes

Front Range Bio can’t even keep their own stock clean. Specifically at the Salinas CA location. Stay far away.

7 Likes

while you held the clone you shouldve made s1 seeds if it was that much of a keeper. then you could pheno hunt the seeds to find something similar.

2 Likes

Thanks for the tip

oops I guess a grower like me/in the future can be an asset by being a small operation with no vectors of virus.

spraying silver for gold

4 Likes

I gotta get in on that high end clone game when i restart because i sux at selling weed illegally. I gotta try that legal sales job. It seems alot of insta stuff- ive grown incredible plants lots of times but I wouldnt dare post it online or sell it to strangers.

1 Like

You sure you don’t want to come make pre rolls for me for 3 bucks above min wage?

1 Like

He could probably show your boy’s how to drop roots on those cuts you collect.

2 Likes

ive been cloning from seed for 17 years in a row. I dont mind min wage but expect to get a better job based on my performance.

Where you at lol.

Darkheart has been using something called low temperature tissue culture to clean up their stock. If I understand correctly the process is done at a temperatures under 48F this reduces the mobility of the viroid. Allowing clean plant material to be harvested from the meristem and propagated via TC thus removing the viroid.

1 Like

Eugene Oregon

1 Like

Thanks, that’s very interesting, especially because the standard method seems to be heat treatment.

1 Like

I’m also interested in getting a cut of starburst og. 2k seems extreme though. You ever lock that down?

Someone ive purchased from before craigslistclones on supercuts discord has it. His cuts are tested and list ranges from 300-1000. I snagged bubblegum cookie from him veging it out now
Uploading: Screenshot_20230614-225607_Discord.jpg…

1 Like