Cotton filters for bongs and pipes woah

I’ve been inserting cotton balled into the stem of my BONGS and Dan riggs and boy is it smooth.

It does take more ripps to get lit but the light is cleaner friends

Bravo

1 Like

Check out mooselabs mouthpiece filter they have for bong and joints

2 Likes

sipipes.com get a actual carbon or cotton filter.

BTW unless you are using special organic cotton, normal cotton is sprayed with pesticides, you really don’t want to be using that to filter your smoke, they sell organic cotton on that site.

1 Like

I use a carbon filter between the ash catcher on my bong. I put carbon in the bottom and a small piece of cotton on top. It gets brown after 5-10 rips and I’ll replace it. The carbon gets replaced every few days.

1 Like

Carbon huh. I wanna try. If just cotton made it smooth I can’t imagine how that will be . Didn’t even know they made those thanks

1 Like

Am I the only one who likes the burn?

Lol

3 Likes

Personally I prefer to not have cotton filter out my cannabinoids. This is a massive waste of cannabis

Essentially what @Saucysanchez775 made was a Venturi scrubber - Wikipedia

3 Likes

When i was at GLG meetup @Sidco_Cat showed me these chillums packed with activated carbon. Now that was smooth!

4 Likes

I use a moose labs mouthpeace religiously, I can tell you I don’t get any less high. But I do enjoy the pleasant smoke on big hits that would normally destroy your throat. Maybe I’ll send one out for testing to see if there are residual cannabinoids hanging on there. But IMO to me it’s more so tar & smoke residue, like I said I don’t get any less high & it doesn’t take more to get me there either. Basically stopping all the biofilm & resin that covers a rig/bong or smoking utensil for that matter, from entering your lungs.

I even use then with concentrates & you wouldn’t believe the amount of residue you don’t burn it just vaporizes/subliminates into your mouth & into your lungs. A lot of folks smoking wax wonder why they get so damn wheezy.

1 Like

My thinking is I want the cleanest high. I could care less how much weed I use. The shit literally grows like a tree. … but if weed was scares I could see where u r coming from

I picked up the mini to try on carts.

Hopefully it works, if so I’ll pick up the normal sized one.

1 Like