Converting thc oils to water soluble form for absorbtion rectally in suppository form

I have thc oils taken in suppository capsules so to intake 1ml per day of oil in treatment for cancer. I have to take as suppository as orally the high is too much. I am losing oils and am aware as its not water soluble i am not absorbing all the oils rectally. I have looked at esther conversion and also mixing with maltodextrin.
Would maltodextrin allow for water soluble powder that would pass through membranes easily?

Hmm sorry to hear about your situation
The Oral high will lighten once taking for 14 days straight
Adding the same amount of CBD will also lighten the high
Water solubility helps only with water
Not with bioavailability
You can try transdermal with
Dmso i know it s not the best but it works and in your posistion
By any means neccesary seems fit
Also transdermal only with distillate
But keep taking oral crude oil

Why wouldn’t you uptake all the oils without it being water soluble? Doesn’t cocoa butter with oil work sufficiently? I ask cause I just started using home made suppositories using only that.

I only followed a recipe and I have no real knowledge of it. So anything you could impart would be extremely valuable.

I was under the impression Tommy Chong had used this method successfully.

I have no explanation for why he would nut uptake all the oil

Hey thanks. It is impossible to get near the 1mg a day necessarry orally. I know in clinical trials they are converting thc to thc hemisuccinate or thc-hs which increases bio availibility.

Have you tried dosing via the belly button and emu oil as a carrier?

1 Like

Could you please extrapolate on why you think you aren’t absorbing all the oil as is? You got me curious and I’d like to know why you are under this assumption.

1 Like