Convert cbd isolat

Hello guys

I am looking for a mentor that can guide me what equipment to buy and what acid and tools i need to make my own D8-D9 … =)

pm me for more info =)

primary tool…

Screen Shot 2021-10-06 at 7.37.06 AM

20 Likes

cant see

4 Likes

All the information is available on the search bar.

If you want someone to hold your hand there’s lots of people (myself included) that will sell you that information if you don’t want to take the time to learn.

6 Likes

Clearly?

I can’t pinpoint why but I lost it LOLing at this posting

16 Likes

This should have everything you need…

https://future4200.com/search

3 Likes

:heart_eyes: can we frolic through the cannabis fields while we do?

5 Likes

ENHANCE.

1 Like

still can’t see

ENHANCE MORE

Also don’t blow yourself up @theangelofthc

Good luck

1 Like

Well yeah, it would feel pretty silly if we didn’t.

1 Like

Did you click on it?

1 Like

Do you mean we can use a magnifying glass to convert cbd isolate ? :thinking:
What light should be used ? Sun ? Laser ? Can the reaction be tuned ? :exploding_head:

7 Likes

@Dr_Jebril

Only when Jupiter aligns with Saturn during the harvest moon on a Tuesday after the goat walks counter clockwise around the rooster with the comb that flips to the left.

Then, and only then, can you buy your reactor.

The rest of the consumables and solvents we are trying to figure out but have to wait for the tear in the time space continuum to reach 200 cm and the light of Odin shines on the flux capacitor (not the fake Hollywood one but the real one from Back To The Future… still can’t believe that movie was a real life documentary) which will trigger a monarch butterfly on the motel with the pink flamingo statue off of I96 in Michigan to flap its wings during a southeastern breeze as the cat in Mr Goodwins backyard meows after 7pm just as the sun crests the western sky.

Or….

Could just read this :man_shrugging:t2:

Edit: wasn’t trying to be a dick. Seen the opportunity and just went for it :rofl:

4 Likes

@Kevinthc

3 Likes

Hello can you teach me ?

1 Like

Doubt it…

…although everything you need should be behind that magnifying glass.

1 Like

:thinking:

Because it you “can’t see” it’s a link?

Doesn’t even show a “followed counter”…

1 Like

:rofl: :joy: :rofl:

yeah, clearly we had the order backwards here…

2 Likes