Conversion Liters and full D9

I can see why you come to that conclusion, I would only add that myself and others I’m sure, appreciate the varied viewpoints and perspectives.

3 Likes

Depending on your starting material and prep, you can really make hard or soft distillate, even being within a few of one another.

There’s not really a lot in the way of hard fast rules.

3 Likes

What factors affect the malleability?

I’m really curious to see how the market will respond to conversions becoming more and more prominent and how technology will develop to access the quality of these products-

The Innovation on this type of stuff is incredible-

1 Like

Doesnt everyone agree d9 prices will crash soon?

I don’t know about that. D9 is certainly coming down in price and has been since these converted liters have been on the market.

I’m seeing real d9 stay a pretty steady price trying to buy it. Liters with coa I’m seeing around 3200-3600 to purchase. Coa has no d8 in it which is usually the red flag for a conversion.

Conversions I’m hearing under $1000 at this point. I recall the last price quote I got was 700 or 800 a liter.

I think we will see people want non conversions and pay a slightly higher price for the piece of mind that it was strictly extracted and distilled rather converted

Just my opinion as a customer.

7 Likes

So the new pot of gold for hemp shitheads is cbd converted to D9 with NDT D8?

Convoluted. Nightmare.

3 Likes

id imagine that will be the next goal. I know the person i buy my head stash disty from WILL NOT buy a liter if the COA has d8 on it furthermore…has it retested to make sure even the COA is legit…

i know from talking to the plug…these real d9 liters are harder and harder to find. sometimes taking a month or more to find a product that meets his criteria

understand this is FL and liters arent just everywhere on the streets…

6 Likes

Bro what are you talking about?

32 Likes

This is Already done and being implemented by atleast two labs I’ve consulted for

4 Likes

So you got a process to open source?

3 Likes

Gotta make back some of my investment before willing to open source lol but definitely don’t mind leading people in the right direction if they have a questions

4 Likes

My 3 spd runs from my own personal garden has like .05 d8 in the test results. All 100% from my garden. No cbd conversion, as I dont have the equipment or the knowledge. Word is it’s from the di directly in the etoh/trim for cryo washing.

3 Likes

You are saying people are already converting and not producing d8 when going to d9? I call b.s I’ve had multiple 90+% d9 converted COAS sent to me every single one had at least 4% d8 in it… not once have a I seen a coa that doesn’t have d8 in it unless wasn’t a full conversion. 40% d9 and the rest cbd still

2 Likes

Here are a couple that have been sent to me. I’m not the one who did the process. I am hearing it’s about a 50% yield though

Well then it looks like you still have some work to do :joy::rofl::joy:

And you can call BS all you want but just because you can’t do it doesn’t mean others aren’t already :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Triisobutylaluminium. Reflux in heptane 4:45 to 5:15 hours and you are D8 clean if drying was done right

9 Likes

Can you provide a coa to back claim? I know your respected here @roguelab but a coa speaks volumes… I haven’t seen one coa from someone claiming they can get no d8.

As for @TheWillBilly you are joke in this industry 100k sop lol once you start providing coas maybe more will believe. I call b.s because every patent I’ve read has always showed d8… every coa ever showed to me has d8 in it… I will gladly change my statement when facts can be provided not he said she said bs

3 Likes

Every single time I’ve ever made d8 from disty the cbg isomerizes into cbc

I’ve never had any cbg left, if you do youre not getting full conversion of cbd then and you’re doing something wrong

You mean $230k SOP…:joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy:

6 Likes