Contracted Shipping Rates & Warehousing - Fide Freight

Morning Everyone. Hope you are all well and healthy.

During these hard times, I would like to lend a helping hand and share information. Fide Freight will be setting up cheaper contracted rates for anyone who is interested or has reoccurring business. On top of that, we have been establishing volume discounts on warehousing across the country. This includes a hub in Ontario, which will allow us to bring in compliant biomass more efficiently. Although the Ontario deal is not complete yet, we are optimistic that it will be soon and it will open up options to our friends here at Future4200!

Contracted Rates:

The whole economy is hurting right now, including truck drivers. This gives us a unique opportunity to contract trucks at lower rates. I have created an article that goes into detail about our contracts, what they offer, how they benefit you, and the types of contracts we offer. You can check it out here:

Warehousing:

Warehousing gives you the ability to either store bulk amounts in one location, or spread your product out across the country, to reduce transit times to your customers. Fide Freight understands that having a good warehouse with security, climate control, and accessibility is very important. Let us know what your need are and we will go to work to help you.

We would like to hear from you guys as well. How is everyone doing? Are you all seeing surges in business or not so much? We have an industry that is in its infant stage while facing a global economic crisis. Normally not a good combination, but we are tough. All comments are welcome.
(313) 651 7080

Fide Freight Team

What areas would your company be able to ship to and from?

We are able to ship all over the continental U.S., Canada, and Most of Europe.

Feel free to give me a call if you have questions.

Can I get a quote from willits CA to Tulsa OK?

Edit. Meant to be dm