Continuous Crystallization

I was wondering if anyone knows good companies that design continuous crystallization equipment, especially if you have actually implemented it for CBD. I have lots of experience in batch crystallization but for certain facilities it is becoming untenable. Thanks!

4 Likes
1 Like

Dm me

successful with thca
cannot be done with alcohol

2 Likes

Totally possible but scale and cost are a consideration. For most companies scale, Batch is more then adequate.

Nobody is sliding in my dm :thinking:

1 Like

Just sent one over.

I met a consultant who gave a great seminar discussing plug flow crystallizers. But when it came to try and find specifics I got a little lost.

Continuous crystallization equipment for CBD isolate production is available from NiTech Solutions Ltd:

The continuous crystallizer has been proven to produce CBD isolate with high throughput (less than 1 kg/hr up to 75 kg/hr), and high purity (> 99%) in a single pass through the crystallizer. Check out the website for some videos showing how it works. You can contact NiTech through their website.

Do you work for nitech or were you hired to do marketing? You sound like it.

2 Likes

Do you know any customers willing to demo the maximum throughput?

1 Like

I work for NiTech and part of my role is to interact with CBD community.
Unfortunately, none of our customers with installations are willing to share what they’re doing. Our plan is to have a technical centre in the US for demo purposes.

Anyone that wants to set up a continuous crystallizer I have one in stock for 50k almost turn key with 2 gear pumps, solvent condenser, polyscience chiller
30 gallon solvent tank and chemical duty vac pump.

We would need to discuss your preferred method of chilling. I recommend dry ice

1 Like