Contest Closed (now it's mostly just showing off fur babies)

I never met a zebra that did not want to kick me and bite me at the same time

The camels are just scary big and could just lay on you and crush you…in my experience they are just teddy bears

1 Like

See, this was my experience with camels. The zebra I’ve interacted with was pretty cool.

1 Like

Y’all both specist. Lmao.

3 Likes

Beyonce demands your finest organ meats.

(That was her name at the shelter, so we kept it)

8 Likes

Rambo and Troutie McTrouterson

8 Likes

I had a male orange tabby once…he was a badass

Kicked it with raccoons and beat up dogs

He used too shred my socks while I was wearing them and turn screens into doors

Garfield was the name

3 Likes

I found this little guy in a basement back in Boston - I had a small storage unit in the basement because the apartment was so fucking small so i’d be down there every other day getting something new til` I saw this little guy with his mom so I’d go downstairs and leave a bowl of food and water out for them so just in case they couldn’t find anything good to eat or drink they were ok. One day momma left and Rambo looked very distraught…I took him in. Promised him he’d never ever be abandoned again. That was almost 13 years ago now. He’s my best friend in the entire world - shadows me everywhere I go. Love him so damn much. We’ve been coast to coast together and he’s helped me become a decent enough dude that i’ve got a family that loves me because of him - I couldn’t ask for better in my life from either him or my family

6 Likes

Protecting his pasture

10 Likes

Got a new fur baby eater, hope these rabbits start having kits real soon…

10 Likes

Yeah, we haven’t had a single cougar attack since this bitch moved in…

…they have been spotted wandering down the street within a mile or so though.

13 Likes

Such different sleeping habits…

…and then I look up…

9 Likes

Pic from the in-laws watching the house, lula is missing us horribly while we’re out in MI. She seems to think we’re gonna be home any second now

11 Likes

Big fluffy Oliver still not full size either

7 Likes

8 Likes

This thread is reminding me to take new pics it’s been a while

Those babies are like 3lb now

7 Likes

Little monsters very proud of what they found in the recycling bin.

6 Likes

Holy shit I miss having a rabbit that loves to cuddle

That’s my buddy’s old dog, Ale - one of the sweetest dogs i’ve ever encountered in my whole life

Me and my dearly departed buddy Dr. Pepper - little guy was an emaciated little skeleton of a kitten that even the vet said to euthanize. I gave the vet what you could call ‘severe verbal abuse’ and proceeded to turn him into a motherfucking tank of a cat.

Kitten Rambo with Rick James - the rabbit who would literally bark at you if he didn’t like you

Me and the lil` man Clyde Frog

Puppy Lula

Rambo and Anj as kittens

Oni and Kay as puppies (Kay turned out being one of the biggest pits you’ve ever met but was the sweetest dog you’ve ever met too)

Me and the lady after spraying Lula down with some water on her first day with us - it was like 100+ and the poor girl was hating it!

6 Likes

The grey one (Vinca) loves to cuddle. The white one (Hemlock) will lick the shit out of your forehead, but somehow won’t cuddle. Oh well, 7 months old now so maybe she’ll grow into it.

2 Likes

started using that statement when this guy was alive…

the counter was, “yeah, but your snowmobile won’t eat YOU either”.

5 Likes

New kid on the block…pretty sure she’s a GSD/Malligator cross.

She weighs in at 68.5lb right now, and the other two are closer to 120lb.

The “I will end you!’s” have been flying fast and furious since she got here over Christmas (just showed up at the front gate and insisted she lived here).

13 Likes