Consulting & SOPs

Offering consulting options, SOPs, and lab design work. See below for more details.

Company Name: Gold Standard Consulting [https://www.goldstandardconsults.com/]
Contact Info: P: (717) 580-3859
emorrisem66@gmail.com
Team Size: 1

Services Offered:
Rates, if public: (updated 8/22/22) Send PM for discounts and quote.

Fast-Crash Diamonds SOP: $10,000 (includes THCa isolation SOP & Recrystallization SOP free w/ purchase)
Colored Diamond Tek SOP: $17,500
THCa Boulder SOP: $12,500 (includes Fast-Crash Diamond SOP free w/ purchase)
Jar Tek and Diamond Miner Diamond SOP: $1,500
THCa isolation SOP: $2,500
Recrystallization SOP: $5,000 (includes THCa isolation SOP at no extra charge)
Water-Clear Distillate SOP: $2,000 (requires additional purchase of Color Remediation SOP)
Water-Clear Terpenes & HTE SOP: $2,000
Craft Concentrate SOP suite: $3,000 (includes SOPs for shatter, sugar, badder, and crumble)
Live Resin Cart SOP: $1,500
Color Remediation SOP: $3,000
Short Path Distillation SOP: $2,000

See website for photos of previous work:
[https://www.goldstandardconsults.com/]
References to be provided upon request.

States Available in: All states. Rates for international consults to be provided upon request
Insured?: No
OLCC Workers Permit?: No

6 Likes

Offering 40% off all SOPs purchased from now through 7/10… Shoot me a PM so I can help you grow some boulders like these:

Did I mention big diamonds like these grow 200+ grams per week? Perfect for starting a regenerative diamond growing cycle - effortlessly grow 200 grams of diamonds per week from your trim or frozen w/ the Boulder Tek SOP

16 Likes

That. Is. Badass

The clarity is on point.

You pass any residual solvent analysis tests with rocks that big lol?

Why would you need to? They aren’t being sold to the consumer, sounds like they are being used as seed

8 Likes

Thanks man :call_me_hand:

Yeah unfortunately I have yet to find a state that will let me sell these directly to the consumer :joy: I honestly don’t see residual solvent being an issue even on the big rocks if they’re purged correctly. I’ve never had anything other than ND for solvents in my diamonds and I’ve sent some decent sized rocks out for testing in the past

5 Likes

You can sell 2.5oz rocks on Maine.

5 Likes

Sign me up

2 Likes

That’s wild. I’ve yet to see larger than 1g packages for retail.

Oh you’ve never seen a “baller jar”

Most baller jars aren’t 2.5 oz’s

3 Likes

The dude said he hasn’t seen over 1g retaul. a baller jar around these parts is a zip.

1 Like

8 days left to get 40% off of all SOPs and discounted consulting options! Message me for a quote. Discounts for GLG members.

Sale Pricing:

Fast-Crash Diamonds SOP: (includes THCa isolation SOP & Recrystallization SOP free w/ purchase) $6K
Colored Diamond Tek SOP: $10,500
THCa Boulder SOP: (includes Fast-Crash Diamond SOP free w/ purchase) $7,500
Jar Tek and Diamond Miner Diamond SOP: $900
THCa isolation SOP: $1,500
Recrystallization SOP: $3,000 (includes THCa isolation SOP at no extra charge)
Water-Clear Distillate SOP: $1,200 (requires additional purchase of Color Remediation SOP)
Water-Clear Terpenes & HTE SOP: $1,200
Craft Concentrate SOP suite: $1,800 (includes SOPs for shatter, sugar, badder, and crumble)
Live Resin Cart SOP: $900
Color Remediation SOP: $1,800
Short Path Distillation SOP: $1,200

9 Likes

Just a heads up, this guys work is really impressive. It’s the real deal, dabbing some of his concentrate as i write this.

8 Likes

Appreciate the kind words!

3 Likes

They actually purge to ND in about 30 minutes with the correct SOP :wink:

4 Likes

+1. They purge very fast.

3 Likes

Last day for 40% savings on SOPs and consults! PM for quote

1 Like

bump-post

Nice to hear!

So far, @slickric174 has been very professional and straightforward in our conversations. I’m getting quite a few of his SOPs and a few days of an on-site consultation. From these reviews, and the opinions of a few customers he offered as references that I contacted, his SOPs and consult are a screaming deal.

I look forward to getting them in operation.

7 Likes