Consulting Rare Conversions

Hello All,

I am here to consult like everyone else :sweat_smile:

I can confidently make above 95%+, and many cannabinoids are possible by combining conversions. Yields are based on economical feasibility on many multi-step reactions without the cost of big chroma (but hey chroma on 95+ is up to you)

Iā€™m a fairly open person, but not an ā€œopen bookā€ consultant, so please donā€™t expect to learn every synthesis I know without first having the capabilities to produce an acceptable final product. I am straight forward, and I expect the same.

That said, feel free to send me a question, because many are already answered in patents/papers. I will direct you to the best info I can, but anything beyond the public domain will have a price.

DM me if you are interested in rare conversions (synth/derived/natural) and want a list of possible products ranging from varins to acidics. I only work with safe labs, and will need to know lab constraints upfront before discussing complex pathways or cost.

Able to travel
Must have internal analytics (HPLC min)
Pricing is negotiable, and proposing a research collaboration isnā€™t entirely out of the picture.

General image for cyclized/regular/acidics options, but no limited to,

6 Likes

Just an fyi you made a wiki, not a standard post. Anyone can edit your post. Idk if you can change it, or if you have to bug sidco or just hope nobody dicks with it

Thatā€™s how the consultation category works. Its so users can go back and make edits as their services change etc.

3 Likes

Well, i showed my ignorance today :smile: