Consulting for all areas of commercial cannabis!

Name: Ro
Company Name: ZootedCannabis
Contact Info: chemengdev@protonmail.com
Team Size: 2

Services Offered: Any and all Cannabis related services
Rates, if public: Project based
States Available in: All 50 US, and International experience in EU, South America, Africa and Canada
Insured?: Yes, Project Based Professional Liability policies are always available.
OLCC Workers Permit?: Yes.

Hi all!

I rarely post here, but thought now would be a good time to post a consulting update.

I am an Electrical Engineer, but have recently been more focused on Process Engineering and have been streamlining processes for large MSO’s to help them lower their COG’s and achieve their EBITDA goals they are aiming for.

This ranges from cultivation process optimization, harvesting optimization (curing, fresh frozen, machine trimming, etc), packaging process optimization (full automation of flower packaging), manufacturing optimization (ETOH processes, Hydrocarbon processes, Solventless processes, etc), artistic/graphic design consulting for compliant product packaging, testing process consulting (finding out why and how some packages are failing COA/R&D tests before scaling up to larger batch sizes), marketing for retailer purchasing agents, retail design and planning for operations, and operational consulting for retail sales and non-storefront retail sales.

I have vast experience in Project Planning/Management and have an intimate knowledge basis for all things Cannabis.
Have launched numerous Type 7’s, Type 6’s, indoor cultivations, outdoor/mixed light, Type 12 Microbusiness, type 11 distribution, and retail sites.

This includes city/state applications, including all supported documents relating to those applications. (SOP’s, Security/Safety plans, Business plans, Budget documentation, etc…)

I have worked with and have good standing relationships with nearly all of the vendors here, doing installs for Bizzybee’s, ETS, helderpad/Chemtech, Pinnacle Stainless, Xtractordepot, OSS, Cascade, Lab Society, Huber, Across International, C1D1 Labs and Biotage to name a few. Some of these companies allow me to do authorized work on their machines and let me diagnose problems for them as well.

I can basically do everything from project conception, project management through the construction phases, and operations consulting/management for all areas of the business once operational, etc…

I am currently operating/managing a couple small businesses. Some in the Cannabis Sector.
I am an Accredited Investor as well, and am always looking for good partners and projects to team up with.

2 Likes

6 posts were split to a new topic: Its a wiki!

Hi Ro,
I own a Packaging and Vape distribution company serving the Cannabis industry. We have a lot of new licensees looking for or badly needing consultants. I would love to connect!
-D