Consultant needed for D8/D9 sep or compliant D8 conversion. TIME SENSITIVE

Pure pet ether

1 Like

Heisen: when you prewash that 6x48 column…with per ether,
then run your 1 kg ? product, then collect all fractions, what is the flow rate, and what is the total volume of solvent used including you pre and post washes and all non relevant fractions? Then you say you re-run your mid fractions…?
so the total vol. is double a single run. Then you redistill it.
How much money do you have to put into a kg of d8 in solvent alone?
curious, can you show us a d8,d9 separation on a SE60 silica TLC run , just for example. The tlc plates should give us an idea what the separation looks like.
Some very close alternatives solvent system from a review…sherma/rabel: DOI:10.1080/10826076.2019.1663529

heisen…nice work!

1 Like

I ran an 8:1 ratio of solvent to oil if I remember correctly. Should still have the TLC plates (believe pet ether to ether ration was 97:3). Flow rate wasn’t bad. Was pushing with about 2lb and pulling with about the same vac but moved to all push due to pump wanting to surge. Took roughly 4 hours to push it through (used Fraction Finder to watch for D9 peak to disappear to collect D8 fraction). Prewetting I just presoaked the media in the column the night before to allow it to settle and remain wet (about 2 inches above media). Don’t quote me on this but I wanna say about 1gallon of total solution. Didn’t cost me anything because I had a group that had both solvents and tossed me a few gallons of each to play with :wink:.

Edit: it’s been printed on a few patents about that seperation. It’s where I found it. I’ll see if I can track it down again.

Found it but also ran across this if anyone is interested. https://www.waters.com/webassets/cms/library/docs/720005812en.pdf

The patent I used.

3 Likes

Awesome input @HeisenbergInd

2 Likes

the Waters reference is a chiral phase using HPLC technology…

yes, there appears to be a number of NP-silica separations
reported in the literature. So d9-THC elutes first followed by d8-THC?
You were using a UV absorbtion detector for peak detection?
Can you note the final concentration of d9…in the purified d8-THC fraction.
You say you put an entire Kg of reaction mixture onto the column?
Was this predissolved in rxn solvent? or some other solvent for application to column?
Perhaps others should give this a try on prepacked (large) flash columns, seems to fundamentally work as a clean up step.
I am not sure whether a system like this will ever get you compliant
for d9 levels…but center cutting this peak would certainly get rid of
a good deal of unknown reaction products.
Your column was 6cmx56cm or something like that…was that the packed volume?

best

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Why is this COA edited? If you need the client information removed you can ask us. This COA is void.

3 Likes

Damnnn slangin without a tag and adultering COAs

@Ecwc please get verified b4 attempting to sell products here :call_me_hand:

5 Likes

gatekeeping to get a commission probably

I think its a tech offer.

Here you go guys. Not trying to be shady just subtle. If it’s an issue I’ve included the original COA. My apologies.

Mostly just trying to spread awareness that there’s is actually TFREE delta 8 available…

I’m not slanging d8, I was trying to gauge interest in a method purchase.

I’ve sent samples into future for verification and will hopefully be verified when that happens and then slang d8.

At this point I’m only gauging interest in a d9 FREE D8 scalable method. We’re considering sale of the method but more looking towards JV agreements.

I am the original chemist behind the method. I have a b.s. in chemistry and 5 years experience in analytical chemistry and now about 7 years in cannabinoid chemistry.

4 Likes

Read more to me like he is trying to sell a consult to someone. Could be reading it wrong tho…

1 Like

Its a tech offer. Again apologies for being ambiguous.

I came up with the idea years ago and am just getting fed up with the fact that there’s so much STRAIT UP FRAUD when it comes to the d8 game. Especially d8 testing aside from KCA.

We (myself and partner labs) and especially myself would have thought this crap would have been worked out right now so I’m starting to push for the truth.

I’m letting everyone know it’s possible and available and we’re open to JV’s

It was a long hard road to get to where we are, there were mistakes made at every step of the way. There was imperfect products, there was bad partnerships and improperly reporting laboratories. It was fucking hard to do and thats why nobody else got it. So apologies for not being perfect out of the gate. But we’re there now.

I’m here to say it’s all worked out and humming now. All I want to do is tell the truth and connect people who want real true d9 free d8 products with the people who have access to them.

I will personally recieve a royalty whether you buy from myself (which I can’t til I’m verified) or you can contact the lab on the COA.

Let’s let the truth and the real science come to light and let’s make this industry legit.

3 Likes

what happens when you leave that compliant D8 sit for a bit?

see: Expert needed in Landmark Conversions Legal Battle (Texas) for why one might ask.

1 Like

Yes. Please keep the push going.

Mmmm hows this verification been? @Future @sidco
@ky_cbd @Dred_pirate or others presumed and may be off and on… recollection on verifying consultants isnt my specialty.
No offense meant by confirming, just tapping in.
3 months later :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

We don’t verify consultants anymore and I only do the level 3 (on site) verifications not sure if that’s what you’re talking about?

1 Like

RIP consultation verication status’

I mean if lvl 3 onsight is all thats left, lets not cease to offer it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

More perhaps recognize the minor moderation privileges / goals. Like keeping the peace. Which I am positive of youve maintained. So, discourse isnt needed.

If you’ve made it properly it won’t isomerize back.

1 Like

Not more about how it’s cleaned up?

Ok.

And what if it was purchased not from you?!?

The question was not “will D8 purchased from you become non-compliant?”

NOR “will D8 I’ve made become non-compliant?”

It was “do you have any data relevant to ==> discussion?”.

You claim to be an chemist. Tell us of equilibrium and why it’s not relevant here?!?

1 Like

We could discuss all night
But only if made with amberlyst on tolueen you might be close to right