Congratulations @thewillbilly for having a High Times Cover Story!

I think a Congratulations is due for the @thewillbilly for having a High Times Cover Story!!!

I think thats pretty much a lot of our dreams growing up in cannabis… I remember reading high times every month… happy when our city made the price list in the back…

this is a major accomphlishment for any of us.

Congratulations my man! This thread isnt for hate. Its for one of our own making his mark on the industry. Please keep this thread with positive comments.

77 Likes

Let’s go @TheWillBilly!! Making a big splash in the cannabis pond!

15 Likes

Hopefully he can find someone to pay him for the SOP

4 Likes

i think hes bringing it to market in OK. I know hes working on francising out as ive talked to quite a few people looking to work with him in other states…

I really wouldnt be too worried about him needing to sell the SOP. sometimes big things take time. Looks like he suffered a few set backs but from what im hearing on the street… Hes still moving full steam ahead!

7 Likes

He is for sure bringing it to OK—pretty sure they’re circulating pre-order forms online

9 Likes

Congrats @TheWillBilly, that’s pretty freaking awesome man!

8 Likes

Way to go @TheWillBilly!

2 Likes

710 from the Bay area? I’ve missed the Will Billy completely it would seem.

2 Likes

Looking forward to seeing what’s next :sunglasses:

3 Likes

I’ve been in the back of it quiet few times from 04-07 lol not the front cover but hey I was in the magazine…my plant pics at least and several times for the city and what bud we was selling

Congrats @TheWillBilly !!! Thats freaking awesome why not the blue stones though

11 Likes

its about the blue stones… look at the right hand side…

3 Likes

ahhh i see it now…still would been sweet to smashed a blue stone btw the 2 clear ones

1 Like

Congrats @TheWillBilly! That’s the stuff of dreams right there.

3 Likes

This is awesome!! Congrats on the cover shot!!

2 Likes

Awesome opposum, man

3 Likes

And yeah, the canna bumps crossed the line but according to what Muthafuckas say here, the blue crystals are dabsolutely awesome

3 Likes

Can we get a excerpt

3 Likes

Congrats @TheWillBilly! This is an amazing accomplishment!!! Well done :clap:

7 Likes

I was just gonna mention this! Saw it a few days ago. Pretty friggan neato.

4 Likes

Well done sir. Well done. :clap:

3 Likes